Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm starting to look like I skip upper body day

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I was looking at myself in the mirror today and realized that my quad/glutes have put on a lot of mass. In terms of upper body I've kinda been at the same point for a while now in terms of strength and size. But without even really putting much effort into legs I'm approaching 4 plates squat pr. My ass is now huge, this has to be an ethnic thing...

Lol, are you a shortcel? Powerlifting cope is crazy imo. All that energy/daily stress trying to lift heavy ass shit/acquire mass. I'd chill out on the legs and leanmaxx if you haven't already. Your getting to serious weight now, where one wrong move fucks you up for life.

Even if you had 6 plates aside, your SMV would not increase at all imo.

Narrow frame? Only roids will give the illusion of it being wider ie. roid delts/traps/neck.

Obviously, chill on the squats, your not an actual paid athlete, you don't weightlift for performance, you weightlift for vanity obviously (I don't care what you say, that's fact), so focus on whatever you think will improve your look.

Narrow frame? Only roids will give the illusion of it being wider ie. roid delts/traps/neck.

Obviously, chill on the squats, your not an actual paid athlete, you don't weightlift for performance, you weightlift for vanity obviously (I don't care what you say, that's fact), so focus on whatever you think will improve your look.
My frame isn't narrow, my shoulders are wide but so are my hips.

I didn't want to look like I skipped leg day so I started going heavy on squats.

you're becoming a pear

I have large hips for my size, it is indeed over. If I gymcel im training upperbody only.