Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m starting to feel sexual attraction to this mature foid in my gym

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Age wise she looks 27-30ish but she could also be older because the friend she’s working out with is a middle age looking milf. She has dyed dark hair and fair skin - kinda gives snow bunny vibe with her huge ass. Her height is around 5’10 so she has very delicious legs which look especially tempting under her tight leggings. Usually she’s coming to the gym with a T-shirt slightly revealing her waist, but when it gets warmer she’ll take it off and show her tight black gym bra with her entire back opened. Kek such a sight makes me extremely horny and distracts me a lot from working out. Her physique is fit with some extra flesh - very fuckable for someone who has milf fantasies.

Usually I don’t fap until late night but after seeing her in the morning it’s kinda hard to hold out. Kek if I was a chad I’d ask her out and bang her directly in her car. But I look at my face in the mirror and realize this attraction is pure torture- it leads to nothing.

Need thick mommy now! :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

I want an African MILF with big melons and juicy, killer thick curves... waiting for his 23M white, KHHV manchild foreign visitor... in hot lingerie.

I'd ejaculate in a matter of seconds. I'm sure it's different than masturbating.

I want an African MILF with big melons and juicy, killer thick curves... waiting for his 23M white KHHV foreign visitor... in hot lingerie.

I'd ejaculate in a matter of seconds. I'm sure it's different than masturbating.

I hope that when you say African you mean Afrikaner and not Kaffer.

Age wise she looks 27-30ish but she could also be older because the friend she’s working out with is a middle age looking milf. She has dyed dark hair and fair skin - kinda gives snow bunny vibe with her huge ass. Her height is around 5’10 so she has very delicious legs which look especially tempting under her tight leggings. Usually she’s coming to the gym with a T-shirt slightly revealing her waist, but when it gets warmer she’ll take it off and show her tight black gym bra with her entire back opened. Kek such a sight makes me extremely horny and distracts me a lot from working out. Her physique is fit with some extra flesh - very fuckable for someone who has milf fantasies.

Usually I don’t fap until late night but after seeing her in the morning it’s kinda hard to hold out. Kek if I was a chad I’d ask her out and bang her directly in her car. But I look at my face in the mirror and realize this attraction is pure torture- it leads to nothing.

I used to love older toilets... Until I got old myself.

I fucking hate tall foids so much why cant they all die

I've had a few episodes like this with milfs in my gym, your mind starts to think maybe they're on the hunt for some younger cock. Then I go home and jerk off and snap out of it.

she's probably fucking some college chad already

I want an African MILF with big melons and juicy, killer thick curves... waiting for his 23M white, KHHV manchild foreign visitor... in hot lingerie.

man