Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm starting to feel repulsed by looking at womens bodies

You make gay posts non stop you fucking faggot about finding women gross to look at I would fuck stretch hole prostitue I don’t care your a fag
am i gay if I only want to have sex with virgin women?

am i gay if I only want to have sex with virgin women?
Don’t listen to these Cucked faggots. They don’t mind entering used holes. Virgin foids only

thats not homsexual, you dumbass, stfu and take your meds
Kys you fucking faggot I’m so desperate for vagina not like you I fuck stretch hole prostitute fucked 50000 times at least im
Not faggot waiting for Virgin pussy never exist any more

Kys you fucking faggot I’m so desperate for vagina not like you I fuck stretch hole prostitute fucked 50000 times at least im
Not faggot waiting for Virgin pussy never exist any more
you're a cuck if you want to fuck dirty vaginas that have been used 5000 times.

you're a cuck if you want to fuck dirty vaginas that have been used 5000 times.
At least I get access to the foids vagina I would murdering you and everyone on this forum including my family for sex with used up pussy I’m extremely desperate and you are a cuck. And a fag for waiting for Virgin pussy that doesn’t exist !!!!!!!!!!

When I see a female out in public, I think to myself, "she probably has had unprotected sex with multiple guys, I wouldn't want to touch her rotten, dirty, flappy vagina"
I cringe when I think about their vaginas, they are stretched out and they have been used by up other guys.
you’re turning into the fag route and i would turn away as fast as you can bud.

Faggot title ngl

At least I get access to the foids vagina I would murdering you and everyone on this forum including my family for sex with used up pussy I’m extremely desperate and you are a cuck. And a fag for waiting for Virgin pussy that doesn’t exist !!!!!!!!!!
i would rather suffer in loneliness and inceldom than to be with a used-up roastie for sex. I would also sacrifice your life for a virgin wife if I can, you have no value on this site.

i would rather suffer in loneliness and inceldom than to be with a used-up roastie for sex. I would also sacrifice your life for a virgin wife if I can, you have no value on this site.
Anti semite you will never touching a virgin vagina you will never even get to touch a used vagina until you pay $$$$$$$$ I will ((((((make)))))) sure and I’m going to enjoying rough degenerate drug fuel sex with attractive hooker tonight

you’re an idiot if you think its homosexual to not want to have sex with a foid with a high bodycount.
The only idiot here is you champ.

If you honestly can't see how gay your title sounds you're a retard without a doubt.

The only idiot here is you champ.

If you honestly can't see how gay your title sounds you're a retard without a doubt.
if you read the thread and not just the title then you will understand my point.