Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im spending $2k+ on a sex doll

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
I'm getting NEETBUXX every month and after 2 months ive saved up $2800 and I don't really have anything to spend it on since all my copes are already covered (vidya,food,etc.) So,I'm thinking of buying one of these life sized sex dolls from this site that are expensive as fuck.I don't have any access to any hookers in my area and the ones I find online feel like their honeytraps so this is my only option. I was thinking of buying a Japanese onahole but it didn't look very appealing to me even though they were far cheaper.

https://www.passiondolls.com/

im thinking of buying one of the ones with the fat tiddies instead of the petite ones , so I can titfuck em

I'm getting NEETBUXX every month and after 2 months ive saved up $2800 and I don't really have anything to spend it on since all my copes are already covered (vidya,food,etc.) So,I'm thinking of buying one of these life sized sex dolls from this site that are expensive as fuck.I don't have any access to any hookers in my area and the ones I find online feel like their honeytraps so this is my only option. I was thinking of buying a Japanese onahole but it didn't look very appealing to me even though they were far cheaper.

https://www.passiondolls.com/

im thinking of buying one of the ones with the fat tiddies instead of the petite ones , so I can titfuck em
My paranoia would be that i'd cum inside the doll and be fearing that mould will grow inside then I get a mouldy dick next time.

Please do not do it. Do not support this industry. What has men become to? I rather want men who go for rape. Seriously, if every man would start raping, nobody could stop us and we would rule this world but instead men are buying some sex dolls.

Instead of wasting your money, go and finish your driver licence. Afterwards buy yourself a good car.

Last edited:
@FrustratedWhiteMale

If it helps you cope, ok.

Please do not do it. Do not support this industry. What has men become to? I rather want men who go for rape. Seirously, if every man would start raping, nobody could stop us and we would rule this world but instead men are buying some sex dolls.

Instead of wasting your money, go and finish your driver licence. Afterwards buy yourself a good car.
redpilled

Go ahead, but it's sad that life has got to this stage.
"Sweaty do not obgectfy womin like that!!!!!!! U premote rape culchure!!!"

Please do not do it. Do not support this industry. What has men become to? I rather want men who go for rape. Seirously, if every man would start raping, nobody could stop us and we would rule this world but instead men are buying some sex dolls.

Yeeeeeees, might I recommend the 1,999$ deluxe sex doll? It's worth the investment, I assure you.

redpilled

No. It is absolutely black pilled since this is the truth. Just lol at wasting your money for some sex doll as a grown up man. Just rape.

How do you clean it after having sex with it? I can't think of a reliable and non-disgusting way to remove the cum somehow. Also what does it smell ike?

No. It is absolutely black pilled since this is the truth. Just lol at wasting your money for some sex doll as a grown up man. Just rape.
redpilled and blackpilled
but still the truth nonetheless

Pretty good neetbux or you're just very frugal to have saved up that money in such a short period of time.

Pretty good neetbux or you're just very frugal to have saved up that money in such a short period of time.
only 2 months and already saved $2800 in neetbux. what country is this OP?

Mogs me bro, i'd save it tho.

only 2 months and already saved $2800 in neetbux. what country is this OP?

Its the US,i get neetbuxx from pretending to take care of my old ass dad as a homecare nurse,1400 a month.When really all I do is clock in and clock out though an automated number than fuck off back to my NEET cave and he's able take care of himself really.It's pretty much the wage of a part time job but i'm not actually working.
How do you clean it after having sex with it? I can't think of a reliable and non-disgusting way to remove the cum somehow. Also what does it smell ike?
I assume there is a function to clean it out easily without having to have much contact with it,gotta look up on that

Last edited:
wish i had that much money

How do they ship the parcel? You have to assemble it yourself or it looks like a warped mannequin?

Imagine having to explain this shit to your parents. It's over.

I wish I could have one too but I wouldn't want to use that much money and my parents wouldn't be too happy about it

Please do not do it. Do not support this industry. What has men become to? I rather want men who go for rape. Seriously, if every man would start raping, nobody could stop us and we would rule this world but instead men are buying some sex dolls.

Based and blackpilled.

It's the only non-cucked thing we can do.

Awesome cope.

We should start a dollcel-hentai forum

Money bragging.

Meanwhile I can´t even afford the essentials in life and I can´t work because of physical problems and social anxiety.