Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Im spending 2800$ on a jawline contouring surgery

• Thread starter TheTroonAnnihilator
  • Start date
TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Sexdollcel
★★★★★
Im debating on wether I should buy the 5000$ sex doll, or this surgery that could help me ascend.Its gonna make my jaw more sharper in order for me to become a chad. This better freaking work I better ascend after I buy this im desperate to ascend I need to moneymaxx first because I dont have a job

Last edited:
i would only do this if your other features are oke man, otherwise its wasted money

Nooo get the doll instead.

I was saving up for the 5000$ sex doll, but I found something that could help me ascend.Its gonna make my jaw more sharper in order for me to become a chad. This better freaking work I better ascend after I buy this im desperate to ascend I need to moneymaxx first because I dont have a job
View attachment 1293711
before and after looks the same lol

Nah bro just go to Jew York and rape if you’re an ethnic they’ll let you off for free if ur white geomaxx

I need two missing teeth replaced and I was quoted almost $11k. Why is facial surgery so much cheaper?

No jawline for my height

Get the doll first so you don't rope when the surgery doesn't change anything.

I was saving up for the 5000$ sex doll, but I found something that could help me ascend.Its gonna make my jaw more sharper in order for me to become a chad. This better freaking work I better ascend after I buy this im desperate to ascend I need to moneymaxx first because I dont have a job
View attachment 1293711
Id say use the money to fix your skin first, or save it up for some beater to learn to drive on.

Get the doll first so you don't rope when the surgery doesn't change anything.
oh yeah im def getting the doll first because it takes like 2 months to create and by then I might be able to afford a small surgery like a nose job because I have a big fucking jew nose

just surgerymaxx bro

What surgery is that exactly ?

Probably the best decision you’ll be making in your life. The only tangible solution to inceldom is cosmetic surgeries, though nothing is still guaranteed + the risk is too high.

It's basically a filler that is injected to make your jawline appear better
Jawfiller for 2800$ is a scam, only lasts a year at best. Better get implants instead

Before mogs me

Do neither, jerk off via hand with more empathy and experience it better

I have actually done this. Jaw angle surgery.

Nooo get the doll instead.
This. Sorry brother, I understand you want to ascend, but if you have to go through all this effort just to get some ass then it was never worth it in the first place.

The sex doll at least is a guarantee lay.

Love u bro, I'm sorry life is so shit, I wish all of you guys found something, but for some of us it's just out of our reach in whatever we do. :feelsbadman::heart:

Are you actually stupid enough to consider a doll a better investment than improving your looks?