Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm sorry

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
I don't know, I constantly act like I have my shit together and I know everything in the hope that I can help people who are here who are in a rut that's worse than mine. I'm in a rut, but I know my rut isn't as bad as some people.

And I'm sorry. The truth is, I don't have my shit together and I'm a failure in life. I'm sorry for being a dick.

I feel incredibly suicidal tonight. I feel hopeless.

Is this in response to my thread?

Is this in response to my thread?
A bit, but it's in general with other threads too.

John Wick, I'm not saying this to be fake, I really think you should wait until you are through college. So many people ascend in college despite not having any success in high school. One friend of mine who was a 5/10 got a blowjob from a girl. Seriously.

For me though, I'm 24 years old in a pandemic, and there is no hope. I'm a virgin, and besides these anonymous people that don't know me in real life, I've been rejected everywhere. My dreams recently have been totally crushed, and I have no hope.

I put in a lot of work in my life, fighting against my own depression, and now I see that all my efforts were in vain, because I cannot change who I am.

There was one final hope for me to actually have a fulfilling career this summer, and it didn't work out. And now I have no real career prospects.

I was hoping that that one day of glorious sunshine would break on through to me, and I see that this day will never come. All this work and effort, while being depressed, lonely, and everyone in the whole world telling me to "go fuck yourself" for 24 years - all worthless.

Last edited:
We gotta lot of niggas on suicide watch tonight but none of u will do it cuz LARP

A bit, but it's in general with other threads too.

John Wick, I'm not saying this to be fake, I really think you should wait until you are through college. So many people ascend in college despite not having any success in high school. One friend of mine who was a 5/10 got a blowjob from a girl. Seriously.

For me though, I'm 24 years old in a pandemic, and there is no hope. I'm a virgin, and besides these anonymous people that don't know me in real life, I've been rejected everywhere. My dreams recently have been totally crushed, and I have no hope.

I put in a lot of work in my life, fighting against my own depression, and now I see that all my efforts were in vain, because I cannot change who I am. I was hoping that that one day of glorious sunshine would break on through to me, and I see that this day will never come.
Yeah that's not happening to me. And that last part is the same thing with me.

Yeah that's not happening to me. And that last part is the same thing with me.
You still have hope because you still have a good 7 years of your youth. A friend of mine who is 5 out of 10 got a blowjob in his last year of college.

I'm done though. I'm going to begin biologically dying next year, and there are very few people who get passed age 25 and have things to look forward to other than raising kids.

I'm not going to be successful at all. If I was prettier and mentally normal, I may have had teenage romance, a support network who would have pushed me up, motivation to strive my hardest in college, maybe I would've been something.

In the end, I've suffered through life for 24 years, literally, 24 years, in the hope that I could become something greater than myself. I see it's a lie, and I am limited by who I am. I feel hopeless now.

I don't know why I should live when it's just gonna be suffering.

You still have hope because you still have a good 7 years of your youth. A friend of mine who is 5 out of 10 got a blowjob in his last year of college.

I'm done though. I'm going to begin biologically dying next year, and there are very few people who get passed age 25 and have things to look forward to other than raising kids.

I'm not going to be successful at all. If I was prettier and mentally normal, I may have had teenage romance, a support network who would have pushed me up, motivation to strive my hardest in college, maybe I would've been something.

In the end, I've suffered through life for 24 years, literally, 24 years, in the hope that I could become something greater than myself. I see it's a lie, and I am limited by who I am. I feel hopeless now.

I feel you homie

Same with me. I could end up 24 and just as miserable if not more.

Same with me. I could end up 24 and just as miserable if not more.

In that case you'll make a proper choice. By now just wait. Despite my life being shit i still have a few good memories because of video games.
I'm a greycel but i never had in my entire life as much attention as you did today.
If i said i will suicide people will be like "ok np" because they know i don't have much value as a 23yo incel disabled mentally and physically.

In that case you'll make a proper choice. By now just wait. Despite my life being shit i still have a few good memories because of video games.
I'm a greycel but i never had in my entire life as much attention as you did today.
If i said i will suicide people will be like "ok np" because they know i don't have much value as a 23yo incel disabled mentally and physically.
In real life no, maybe not even on here because your new. I really have no idea why so many replied.

Yeah, I relate dude.

I have a few good memories. But I don't know if they are certainly good enough to warrant living. I mean the height of my college experience was playing video games with a friend while we were ridiculously drunk.

It's quite pathetic actually.

Work your butt off at two lame jobs and buy a ‘real’ Cuda BS23 while still in reach. Store it in garage for 5-10 yrs. Some 1970 models at auction for 500k to over 1million$. Having hobbies and goals can be rewarding. Think ahead while still young.

Took my (((pills))) and feel better. Life is wonderful now! :(

Play some Super Mario 64,damn good game tbhngl,it's alright brocel.

If your life was together you wouldnt be posting on this forum habibi