Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm sorry

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
Sorry anyone thought I was shaming people for being short. We may all die in the next few years. I never saw a short man as a lesser man. I just saw that in the incelosphere there is this idea that height = ascension
Sadly it was never the case for me. I had my fair share of bullying. So much that I went NEET at 16 got my GED at 18 and didn't go to college until 31. People still treat me as a subhuman. If I knew so many would be offended by my "brag" name I'd pick another one. Love this board. Any board where men can talk about the dating and sex dichotomy is home to me. I have never had a JOB over 2 months. I'm 42 years old and today asked my dad for 10 bucks for beer money. Tell ME about suffering when you are 5'10" with a job pulling $100k a year. Can we fucking trade places please?

You are forgiven
20200307 140744

Don't worry man I'm tall as well but was bullyied and humiliate almost all my life, height is important but if you are ugly it really doesnt matter, but for a shortcel it really could be the difference for him to be a high tier normie or a incel, so it is a very delicate subject for them.

I’m sorry too

Fellow suffering tallcel and oldcel checking in.

Idk what you did

All I know is I'm outta beer and need more.
because of the tall in his username i suppose, manlets love to hate on tallcels
I picked the name mid 2018 because I hate genericname13475565 names. Sure enough it was available

I guess I take height for granted. Bump your head on car doors and store doors and you will too. I kind of underestimated how big of a deal it was. People called me lerch and called me a retard.

Last edited:
How tall are u?