Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm sorry, but if you have perfectly working androgen receptors and are above 5'8", how are you an incel?

aswellfella

aswellfella

Ruined Person. People on here say I have a nice VO
-
Seriously. So many on this site have the potential to get pussy. I know maybe 2 or 3 fellow trucels here. It's a bit frustrating, honestly.

Women don't wanna date me

Thread 455489876875 of "look at me everyone im trucel and you're all fakecels, please give me attention!!!!" :feels:

Don’t worry OP. I am the only incel on this forum. You can trust me

Thread 455489876875 of "look at me everyone im trucel and you're all fakecels, please give me attention!!!!" :feels:
Yeah maybe. But still, I feel many here are fakecel. Just look at my previous thread on that. 1/3 of respondents didn't have even 2 marks in the incel category.

Seriously. So many on this site have the potential to get pussy. I know maybe 2 or 3 fellow trucels here. It's a bit frustrating, honestly.
How tall are you then ?

What does the T-cell receptor do?

T-cell receptors bind to certain antigens (proteins) found on abnormal cells, cancer cells, cells from other organisms, and cells infected with a virus or another microorganism. This interaction causes the T cells to attack these cells and helps the body fight infection, cancer, or other diseases. Also called TCR.

Just have an immune system theory legit ?

tried early this year no non fat becky would message me :feelsbadman:

What does the T-cell receptor do?

T-cell receptors bind to certain antigens (proteins) found on abnormal cells, cancer cells, cells from other organisms, and cells infected with a virus or another microorganism. This interaction causes the T cells to attack these cells and helps the body fight infection, cancer, or other diseases. Also called TCR.

Just have an immune system theory legit ?
Testosterone receptor. Thought that was obvious. Let me fix the title.

Because face > else.

So how are you an incel if you are above 5’8 ?
It doesn't matter how high testosterone gets, I don't masculinize. I believe it's MAIS. I need a genetics test to confirm.

you can be 6'5 but with balding you're doomed

I have the frame of a 12 year old and my face is ghoulish.

It doesn't matter how high testosterone gets, I don't masculinize. I believe it's MAIS. I need a genetics test to confirm.
So you have feminine appearance or something?

only if you're 40+ years old.
You're telling me this guy's an incel? Really?

who are the truecels? and yes I agree.

DAMN! White male Asian female goes THAT hard, huh? Maybe I should give it a try.
It’ll work but noodles are disgustingly ugly just like ricecels. Even joseph merrick could land a noodle you’re better off with prostitutes.

Its not enough being 5'10. A man has to be 6'0+ to have any benefits from his height
5’9-5’11 is neutral height, doesn’t hurt you but sure doesnt help you either its all about face at this point.

title is true unless subject is indian

How do you even know your androgen receptors work properly? Is there some blood test for this ?

Because women are not attracted to me nigga

they are either autistic or have a sub5 face

He had to gymmax just to look semi normal
Those are not gymmaxxed arms, at all. Those are natural, zero-training, non-fat arms. Very skinny. They just look large because of his large skeletal frame.

Those are not gymmaxxed arms, at all. Those are natural, zero-training, non-fat arms. Very skinny. They just look large because of his large skeletal frame.
They look gymmaxed to me because i'm a holocaustcel