Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm sorry, but if you are blackpilled and think the "joker normie movie" is a good excuse to watch it cause you are incel

• Thread starter stelliotrodger99
  • Start date
this is movie based retard.

joker and Harley Quinn were together since the mental asylum.

fucking norm shit fag

>retard
>proceeds to post info irrevelant to the movie

this is movie based retard.

joker and Harley Quinn were together since the mental asylum.

fucking norm shit fag
This particular Joker movie does not feature Harley Quinn. It is a unique origin story, which even includes the creation of a new Batman.

Last edited:
he gets Stacy tier Harley quinn.

There was no harley quinn in this movie. Also, he develops oneitis for a black single mother living in his apartment building, but it never amounts to anything and it was just delusional coping the same way that all oneitis is. If anything, the only thing that seems out of place for this movie is that the joker has an attractive face, but if the actor was changed for someone uglier it would fit an incel's life perfectly.

This particular Joker movie does not feature Harley Quinn. It is a unique origin story, which even includes the creation of a new Batman.

movies do not represent the batman universe as a whole, the batman comics are cannon.

which means batman movies are separate.

would you compare the dragon Ball movie to the actual series? since goku in the movie went to school.

"The Joker and Harley Quinn are one of DC Comics' most well-known couples, and their relationship is traditionally deliberately portrayed as deeply unhealthy and tragic. ... Before Harley met The Joker, she was an Arkham Asylum psychiatrist named Dr. Harleen Frances Quinzel."

this is why the media is legit portraying the Joker movie to real life incels

I’ve already answered your questions twice. It’s clear to me that you’ve got a form of severe autism or schizophrenia, and I would rather not entertain the mentally ill.

In no way shape or form am I asking you to have a bluepilled state of mind, but you need to be at least SOMEWHAT realistic or else you’ll end up talking like Alek Minassian in real life.

Murdering people doesn’t make us look good at all. The Black Panther route isn’t the way to go.

if there is no violent threat then normies will just ignore incels

if there is no violent threat then normies will just ignore incels

Theyre far more afraid of us when we get into positions of power, peacefully. Just look at the outrage from the Kavanaugh situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back