Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm sorry, but if you are blackpilled and think the "joker normie movie" is a good excuse to watch it cause you are incel

• Thread starter stelliotrodger99
  • Start date
stelliotrodger99

stelliotrodger99

Banned
-
I got news for you, 1st off lol at you saying you are going to enjoy a movie that's normie.

is very cringe.

this movie is nowhere near being blackpilled and relatable to being incel.

joker is NOT an incel, jfc he gets Stacy tier Harley quinn.

what incel is able to persuade any female or manipulate them into finding them attractive.

you all should just go to heck

Yeah of course the film isn't incel related. It's just that the media, for some reason or another, thought it a good idea to start some hysteria about a tenuous link between incels and the Joker. I want to watch it because it sounds like a good film with topics I'm interested in, instead of shitty superhero films

Do you have autism or schizophrenia OP?

what does this have anything to with anything

Your points are very disorganized and make almost no sense what so ever, not only that, but if you seriously expect me not to watch a movie from time to time, then you must be severely anti social. You don’t even have to necessarily watch the movie with other people, but it’s healthy to get out there and watch a movie or show whenever you can.

EDIT:
It’s the same with just getting out in general. Exercising, going for a walk, etc... I don’t care what you say, but staying inside all day is unhealthy in general, especially if you’re doing nothing but browsing depressing shit on this forum.

EDIT:
And no, I’m not asking you to “get out there” and ask out girls - I’m just saying it’s good to stay SOMEWHAT healthy mentally, if you don’t want to be physically.

Yeah of course the film isn't incel related. It's just that the media, for some reason or another, thought it a good idea to start some hysteria about a tenuous link between incels and the Joker.

Your points are very disorganized and make almost no sense what so ever, not only that, but if you seriously expect me not to watch a movie from time to time, then you must be severely anti social. You don’t even have to necessarily watch the movie with other people, but it’s healthy to get out there and watch a movie or show whenever you can.

yea you are bluepilled off this reply.

ofc you are going to enjoy it you are a normie larping as an incel.

EDIT:
It’s the same with just getting out in general. Exercising, going for a walk, etc... I don’t care what you say, but staying inside all day is unhealthy in general, especially if you’re doing nothing but browsing depressing shit on this forum.

EDIT:
And no, I’m not asking you to “get out there” and ask out girls - I’m just saying it’s good to stay SOMEWHAT healthy mentally, if you don’t want to be physically.

again a blue pilled statement.

normie things are cringe. especially if you are spouting things thinking it will help your socialness.

I’m not bluepilled at all — not once did I ask you to ask out a girl. All of us here have some sort of cope, idc what you say. Just look at people’s profile pictures: anime, music, sports, memes, movies, TV, etc. Staying locked up indoors all day browsing this forum literally every second of this day just isn’t healthy, but whatever, you have your opinions.

again a blue pilled statement.

normie things are cringe. especially if you are spouting things thinking it will help your socialness.
what makes a movie one that is considered normie?

what makes a movie one that is considered normie?

According to this guy, literally any form of media is normie tier, so.

joker is NOT an incel, jfc he gets Stacy tier Harley quinn.

what incel is able to persuade any female or manipulate them into finding them attractive.

you all should just go to heck

Not in this movie he doesn't. I won't spoil it, but things play out a little differently.

I’m not bluepilled at all — not once did I ask you to ask out a girl. All of us here have some sort of cope, idc what you say. Just look at people’s profile pictures: anime, music, sports, memes, movies, TV, etc. Staying locked up indoors all day browsing this forum literally every second of this day just isn’t healthy, but whatever, you have your opinions.

yes you are.

I'll overcap what you have said.

-but if you seriously expect me not to watch a movie from time to time, then you must be severely anti social. You don’t even have to necessarily watch the movie with other people, but it’s healthy to get out there and watch a movie or show whenever you can.

-It’s the same with just getting out in general. Exercising, going for a walk, etc..

-especially if you’re doing nothing but browsing depressing shit on this forum.

According to this guy, literally any form of media is normie tier, so.

1st off how do you not know I'm not remotely depressed? I could just be shit posting for the fun of it.

2. how do you not know I'm actually doing things like gymceling and going out?

for some reason or another
It's advertise, "reee inkels do not watch dis moovie iz onley for normal peepol" and normies like "yeah I'm not stupid inkel am i right? I'm going on it!111!". While incels is minority and high inhib and also lonely - we rarely going to cinema so it's good advertising campaign.

yes you are.

I'll overcap what you have said.

-but if you seriously expect me not to watch a movie from time to time, then you must be severely anti social. You don’t even have to necessarily watch the movie with other people, but it’s healthy to get out there and watch a movie or show whenever you can.

-It’s the same with just getting out in general. Exercising, going for a walk, etc..

-especially if you’re doing nothing but browsing depressing shit on this forum.

You can be incel and have some sort of social life. I’m not asking you to have a large group of friends, or any at all, but I’m 100% sure you talked to SOMEONE (even if it’s your family, or hell, anyone, a teacher or coworker, etc) in at least the past week.

I do exercise at a local gym on my own, go for runs on my own (or with my brother or dad sometimes), etc. It keeps my mind occupied. I appreciate this forum, but reading it every second of the day (like you claim you do) just isn’t healthy, at least for me.

Maybe it is for you, since you worship Elliot Rodger’s dick as if he did anything to bring true representation to the incel community.

You can be incel and have some sort of social life. I’m not asking you to have a large group of friends, or any at all, but I’m 100% sure you talked to SOMEONE (even if it’s your family, or hell, anyone, a teacher or coworker, etc) in at least the past week.

I do exercise at a local gym on my own, go for runs on my own (or with my brother or dad sometimes), etc. It keeps my mind occupied. I appreciate this forum, but reading it every second of the day (like you claim you do) just isn’t healthy, at least for me.

Maybe it is for you, since you worship Elliot Rodger’s dick as if he did anything to bring true representation to the incel community.

you sound like what therapist fucking say.

yet insenuating I'm being depressed cause I'm browsing this forum.

what if I told you I'm not depressed and actually enjoy posting on this forum?

what if I told you the black pill has gave me a sense of meaningness in life?

lol @ you thinking just because I have st. elliot Rodger as my handle doesn't necessarily mean I worship him

you sound like what therapist fucking say.

yet insenuating I'm being depressed cause I'm browsing this forum.

what if I told you I'm not depressed and actually enjoy posting this forum?

what if I told you the black pill has gave me a sense of meaningness in life?

lol @ you thinking just because I have st. elliot Rodger as my handle doesn't necessarily mean I worship him

You get a false sense of happiness from posting on this forum. I’m not happy on it at all, but I find it interesting - it’s like grabbing a newspaper in the morning. There’s almost always no good news.

Elliot Rodger was nothing but an autistic young adult who wasted his life away for “retribution” against people that he weren’t even his main targets (?). Worshipping him only makes us look bad. Take that shit to braincels- oh wait.

> Incel complains about getting shitted on, abandoned and rejected by society
> Used to have beta fantasies of his oneitis
> Alone, has no friends or gf
> Dreams about going ER

> Joker does all of the above
> Incel says Joker is normie tier

JFL at some of you

You get a false sense of happiness from posting on this forum. I’m not happy on it at all, but I find it interesting - it’s like grabbing a newspaper in the morning. There’s almost always no good news.

Elliot Rodger was nothing but an autistic young adult who wasted his life away for “retribution” against people that he weren’t even his main targets (?). Worshipping him only makes us look bad. Take that shit to braincels- oh wait.

so you are reading my mind?

are you a qualified therapist in telling people how to think and act?

Elliot Rodger is a person you can actually learn from and possibly avoid things he done.

so why are you laping as an incel?

Joker had no relationships for nearly 50 years of his publication(Which was most of the best stuff tbh). He only had a relationship starting with Batman the Killing Joke. Harley Quinn came with the Batman animated series cartoon.

Anyways how you expect to get out of Inceldom if so much as leaving your house and watching a movie is seen as bluepilled? This is incels.co not antisocial.co

Elliot Rodger is a person you can actually learn from and possibly avoid things he done.

A7AA1CE0 9C97 4D90 9072 50B60B984DBA

This is incels.co not antisocial.co

this

Joker had no relationships for nearly 50 years of his publication(Which was most of the best stuff tbh). He only had a relationship starting with Batman the Killing Joke. Harley Quinn came with the Batman animated series cartoon.

Anyways how you expect to get out of Inceldom if so much as leaving your house and watching a movie is seen as bluepilled? This is incels.co not antisocial.co

why do you insenuate If we refuse to see a normie movie we are automatically a hikkomari incel?

answer my questions above please

tbh I know this is between you two lovers but @Bleachcel is sounding like a fucking bluepilled normie with his shitty optimistic norman advice. jfl end this shit boys its pathetic. you are completely different people you cant relate.

tbh I know this is between you two lovers but @Bleachcel is sounding like a fucking bluepilled normie with his shitty optimistic norman advice. jfl end this shit boys its pathetic. you are completely different people you cant relate.

I'm playing 40D chess with this man.

why do you think I coaxed him into saying what he said.

answer my questions above please

I’ve already answered your questions twice. It’s clear to me that you’ve got a form of severe autism or schizophrenia, and I would rather not entertain the mentally ill.

In no way shape or form am I asking you to have a bluepilled state of mind, but you need to be at least SOMEWHAT realistic or else you’ll end up talking like Alek Minassian in real life.

Murdering people doesn’t make us look good at all. The Black Panther route isn’t the way to go.

I’ve already answered your questions twice. It’s clear to me that you’ve got a form of severe autism or schizophrenia, and I would rather not entertain the mentally ill.

In no way shape or form am I asking you to have a bluepilled state of mind, but you need to be at least SOMEWHAT realistic or else you’ll end up talking like Alek Minassian in real life.

Murdering people doesn’t make us look good at all. The Black Panther route isn’t the way to go.

Im not saying killing is good. Saying shit like its good to go cinema or you must have people to go with even if its family. Some of our lives are fucked not just because we cant get laid we literally have no life. The optimism is horrible to listen to for some of us.

> Dreams about going ER

JFL at some of you
Pretty much this, he doesn't get Harley Quinn in this universe as of yet anyway so idk why you even bring that up. The film is pretty blackpilled if you consider he is an infered incel. He is hated by everyone as a freak until he fucking ERs lol. I don't know how you'd want the film to be more blackpilled or something, seems like some of you guys don't understand nuance; do you want everyone around him to scream "get away from me ugly incel!!" does their actions not speak load enough?

Im not saying killing is good. Saying shit like its good to go cinema or you must have people to go with even if its family. Some of our lives are fucked not just because we cant get laid we literally have no life. The optimism is horrible to listen to for some of us.

I’m not saying you need to have people to go with, I’m just saying it doesn’t hurt to cope (by watching a movie or something else - even by yourself ) sometimes.

> Dreams about going ER

JFL at some of you

this honestly

yet you thinking the black pill is one singular spectrum.

and then telling me that if I refuse to watch a movie then I'm considered stuck in my basement shitting on myself playing world of warcraft.

but hey that's what happens when men like Alec Minassian and elliot Rodgers are getting shunned by women due to their looks
No. You didn't even watched it lol

you know joker and Harley Quinn met at a mental hospital

Is this incel virtue signaling?

t’s the same with just getting out in general. Exercising, going for a walk, etc... I don’t care what you say, but staying inside all day is unhealthy in general, especially if you’re doing nothing but browsing depressing shit on this forum.
i have to agree with this statement. thats why i try and go out for a jog/walk as much as i can then just rotting all day in my bedroom.

i have to agree with this statement. thats why i try and go out for a jog/walk as much as i can then just rotting all day in my bedroom.
well that's what I'm not saying just because I refuse to watch a movie that I don't find interesting doesn't make me less incel or not

I just wanna see the movie

Poorly written (you stand to learn something from the great man in your avatar), but high iq, the Joker is commercially written by a normie, just like Nightcrawler, Taxi Driver... It shouldn't be unironically praised, but can still be enjoyable imo, I haven't watched yet

That movie is a pathetic cash grab.

OP is a retard.
Hipsters and their weird mental gymnastics never appealed to me.
Fuck yourself nigger

Murdering people doesn’t make us look good at all. The Black Panther route isn’t the way to go
Massive kek, braincels was on reddit(a place where you belong) and it was filled with moralfags like you who thought they were so much better than those other deranged evil inkels on incels.co. They think being a Bluepilled moralfag is a reflection on their sanity and evidence of how well integrated into Normie society they are, it’s proof they are all truecels since unaffected by the mentality of extremism and anti social behaviour.even though they constantly talked about how depressed and lonely(mental states that apparently have no affect on their trueceldom) they are, cherry picking mental states society deems acceptable for losers to have in order to be able to express their frustration.incel ropes, must be a poor Truecel! Ugly people don’t have the energy to go er we are all weak willed pessimists(speak for yourself tbh) incel goes er yikes! lets unpack this! Deranged autistic Normie(not an oxymoron) purposefully making us normal folk look bad .if we just blackpill them and let them know we are just ugly they’ll accept us.....

all normies are woman worshippers, they let them dictate what’s right and what’s wrong, the entire moral framework is based upon protecting and serving them, if you are rejected by them it’s clear that it’s your fault and yours only since they are angels capable of detecting bad behaviour in general and filter out the people they associate with accordingly. If you want to convince everyone that your only sin is being ugly than they’ll justify that too “well if you’re this disgusting looking than you shouldn’t reproduce anyway” you are unironically blupilled if you think otherwise, you think normies are ready to welcome us with open arms once we show them how we are sane rational and just normal people jfl at you, they just expect us to just deal with it and Do without. ers were the only reason they payed attention to us in the first place they seriously don’t care normally. Chasing after normie acceptance is also futile since you'll still be incel you just want good boy point really. normies benefit from our existence in various ways too so they have no incentive to help us and no way to either.i really want to know what exactly do we gain from appealing as good moral people because no moralfag has ever explained a real reason why we should act civil and comply to normies demands.

^ A bunch of disorganized autistic schizophrenic redundant BS above.

wont watch that shit lol at anyone that does

I'm going to watch it cuz I haven't been to the cinema in a long time and apparently it's a good movie. So no better time than this week

Massive kek, braincels was on reddit(a place where you belong) and it was filled with moralfags like you who thought they were so much better than those other deranged evil inkels on incels.co. They think being a Bluepilled moralfag is a reflection on their sanity and evidence of how well integrated into Normie society they are, it’s proof they are all truecels since unaffected by the mentality of extremism and anti social behaviour.even though they constantly talked about how depressed and lonely(mental states that apparently have no affect on their trueceldom) they are, cherry picking mental states society deems acceptable for losers to have in order to be able to express their frustration.incel ropes, must be a poor Truecel! Ugly people don’t have the energy to go er we are all weak willed pessimists(speak for yourself tbh) incel goes er yikes! lets unpack this! Deranged autistic Normie(not an oxymoron) purposefully making us normal folk look bad .if we just blackpill them and let them know we are just ugly they’ll accept us.....

all normies are woman worshippers, they let them dictate what’s right and what’s wrong, the entire moral framework is based upon protecting and serving them, if you are rejected by them it’s clear that it’s your fault and yours only since they are angels capable of detecting bad behaviour in general and filter out the people they associate with accordingly. If you want to convince everyone that your only sin is being ugly than they’ll justify that too “well if you’re this disgusting looking than you shouldn’t reproduce anyway” you are unironically blupilled if you think otherwise, you think normies are ready to welcome us with open arms once we show them how we are sane rational and just normal people jfl at you, they just expect us to just deal with it and Do without. ers were the only reason they payed attention to us in the first place they seriously don’t care normally. Chasing after normie acceptance is also futile since you'll still be incel you just want good boy point really. normies benefit from our existence in various ways too so they have no incentive to help us and no way to either.i really want to know what exactly do we gain from appealing as good moral people because no moralfag has ever explained a real reason why we should act civil and comply to normies demands.
Tl;dr?

EDIT:

EDIT:

This is what happens when Basement dweller IQ Neets want to speak for everyone else.

Someone clearly didn’t watch the movie...

this is movie based retard.

joker and Harley Quinn were together since the mental asylum.

fucking norm shit fag

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back