Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over im sorry boyos, i literally was catfishing today, but something major just happened

If you aren't out in a river pulling catfish out with your fist, you are not literally catfishing.

LOL seriously? How does he afford fancy gadgets like sunglass cameras, an iPhone, and his rent on a fucking dishwasher wage.

I recall seeing a pic of catfish cleaning a kitchen Somewhere. He keeps his work "vague" by saying he does cleaning and "night stalking"

This evidence says catfish is both a dishwasher and shelf stalker at Best Buy.

Dishwashers get paid slightly above min wage + tips. In a kitchen you can choose to work over 5 days a week and the boss will be happy to give you time. Dishwashers also prep, clean and sometimes cook. So you can make some decent buck if u no life the job for 3 months taking on 6 day work weeks.

Another thing is it's possible to buy a phone off Facebook for $200 second hand or stolen.

Camera sunglasses start at $50 on Amazon

I recall seeing a pic of catfish cleaning a kitchen Somewhere. He keeps his work "vague" by saying he does cleaning and "night stalking"

Dishwashers get paid slightly above min wage + tips. In a kitchen you can choose to work over 5 days a week and the boss will be happy to give you time. Dishwashers also prep, clean and sometimes cook. So you can make some decent buck if u no life the job for 3 months taking on 6 day work weeks.

Another thing is it's possible to buy a phone off Facebook for $200 second hand or stolen.

that video was 10 years ago, i don't work at those jobs anymore.

s

For a new member I like your knowledge

s

For a new member I like your knowledge

Ive studied every looks max from surgery to fake muscle suits to morphs starting 2012. I always had weird interests. In 2010 my fixation was nootropics.

In 2010 I bought Ritalin off an ADHD kid to improve my grades. Unfortunately I still graduated with a 66% average. The ADHD pills gave me intense concentration to do well on school projects, however my working memory was shit. Good project grades compensated for my bad exam results.

My entire existence is dedicated to obsessing over looks and PUA.

Last edited:
Ive studied every looks max from surgery to fake muscle suits to morphs starting 2012. I always had weird interests.

In 2010 I bought Ritalin off an ADHD kid to improve my grades. Unfortunately I still graduated with a 66% average. The ADHD pills gave me intense concentration to do well on school projects, however my working memory was shit. Good project grades compensated for my bad exam results.

Maybe you could help me then....I want to go from a fat, round, Aziz Ansari face to chiseled cheekbones like Benedick Cumstain.

Do I need a full on maxilla boost surgery...or will facial liposuction + buccal fat removal be fine?

For reference:

Face is not "fat" per se but has no definition.

Aziz_iKQ1qg1.jpg

compared to this guy who has the nicest sunken cheeks I've ever seen

ba292f648f75f31cdfe486d97a8b6d85.jpg

Ive studied every looks max from surgery to fake muscle suits to morphs starting 2012. I always had weird interests. In 2010 my fixation was nootropics.

Pua doesn't work sorry.

Maybe you could help me then....I want to go from a fat, round, Aziz Ansari face to chiseled cheekbones like Benedick Cumstain.

Do I need a full on maxilla boost surgery...or will facial liposuction + buccal fat removal be fine?

For reference:

Face is not "fat" per se but has no definition.

Aziz_iKQ1qg1.jpg

compared to this guy who has the nicest sunken cheeks I've ever seen

ba292f648f75f31cdfe486d97a8b6d85.jpg

There is no cheap surgical answer to your question.

If you want quick results in dating, WORK ON MAKING GOOD MORPHS.

>borrow a DSLR camera, and find a photography student willing to practice his/her skills, get shots taken on a sunny afternoon to make for optimal lighting. For this you can see fb groups or Craigslist for a willing participant.

>morph ur face and muscles in the pics to look better.

>Meet ur morph dates in a dark bar with poor lighting this will creative a temporary cognitive information bias so she doesn't reject you on sight. Avoid bright venues

>in the pics ways wear sunglasses. The eye area is hard to morph and might give away an uncanny/Autistic look so she unmatched you. Get rid of eyes=get rid of uncanny vibe

There is no cheap surgical answer to your question.

If you want quick results in dating, WORK ON MAKING GOOD MORPHS.

>borrow a DSLR camera, and find a photography student willing to practice his/her skills, get shots taken on a sunny afternoon to make for optimal lighting. For this you can see fb groups or Craigslist for a willing participant.

>morph ur face and muscles in the pics to look better.

>Meet ur morph dates in a dark bar with poor lighting this will creative a temporary cognitive information bias so she doesn't reject you on sight. Avoid bright venues

>in the pics ways wear sunglasses. The eye area is hard to morph and might give away an uncanny/Autistic look so she unmatched you. Get rid of eyes=get rid of uncanny vibe

Will try this, thanks

You weren't *literally* catfishing.

Dude you're a genius. Don't worry, just make sure it works next time. I truly enjoy your content; shame a lot of these women aren't more attractive. Most of them are fat slobs

One thing you should consider working on catfishcel is the sound. I watched the one with the green haired chick and could barely hear anything cause you were next to the road.

One thing you should consider working on catfishcel is the sound. I watched the one with the green haired chick and could barely hear anything cause you were next to the road.
Well I thought i had decent amount of volume I didn't want to turn it all the way up, cause of the traffic.