Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over im sorry boyos, i literally was catfishing today, but something major just happened

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
I didn't realize how to fucking work the camera on my sunglass recorder.
I literally came up to her and showed her the screenshots about how she wanted to fuck chad.
I just basically did it chris Hansen style.
Jack

as soon as she left I ran off hysterically mocking her how she couldn't have chad.

Its okay catfishman:heart:. Maybe try a test run next time :).

I literally came up to her and showed her the screenshots about how she wanted to fuck chad.
View attachment 15286
as soon as she left I ran off hysterically mocking her how she couldn't have chad.
What was her reaction like?

View attachment 15286
What type of sunglasses do you use? I want to create some infields too

We still love you, even if no woman does.

can't you pull a prank on them? say you're chad's boyfriend and make a scene.

View attachment 15286
To bad. Do try again. It would really make my day. No my week to see a stacy's reaction.

You should make a youtube channel with all of your catfishes, you would have billions of views man you could make some big money,
and we would also love you for posting this golden footage!!

You should make a youtube channel with all of your catfishes, you would have billions of views man you could make some big money,
and we would also love you for posting this golden footage!!

He would get sued to shit the moment he tried to monetize something like this.

He would get sued to shit the moment he tried to monetize something like this.
WTF?! so how does annoying Chads like VitalyzdTV just get rich and doesn't get sued from uncovering gold diggers on cam?
And there's literally a show called "catfish" out there.

WTF?! so how does annoying Chads like VitalyzdTV just get rich and doesn't get sued from uncovering gold diggers on cam?
well 1st off they are fake and 2nd they aren't harming wimmen.

well 1st off they are fake and 2nd they aren't harming wimmen.
Fuck this stupid world everything good in it is fucking fake, and when you start doing or showing something real you get sued?
Aliens should fucking blow this shit-hole of a planet up seriously.

I believe it, you're not afraid of these hoes.

Fuck this stupid world everything good in it is fucking fake, and when you start doing or showing something real you get sued?
Aliens should fucking blow this shit-hole of a planet up seriously.
Elliot rodger was right, society is disgusting as a whole. females should get exterminated like the jews.
2nd coming of Elliot rodger needs to happen.

learn from this

the girl in this episode is hot as fuck :feelsohh::feelsohh:

learn from this

the girl in this episode is hot as fuck :feelsohh::feelsohh:

these guys are retarded, only if they were blackpilled none of this shit would've happened to them.

Yea that show is fake as hell. They all know everything far in advance, and everyone signs a waiver saying it's ok to put them on tv/youtube and that they waive their right to be compensated for it.

I guarantee you monetize on one woman for 500 bucks, she'd be able to sue you for thousands for it. That's life... don't cry about the rules.. just adapt.

Yea that show is fake as hell. They all know everything far in advance, and everyone signs a waiver saying it's ok to put them on tv/youtube and that they waive their right to be compensated for it.

I guarantee you monetize on one woman for 500 bucks, she'd be able to sue you for thousands for it. That's life... don't cry about the rules.. just adapt.
I only got 5 cents monetizing my videos.

I only got 5 cents monetizing my videos.

If you're using their faces or voices without signed consent, keep that to yourself... or maybe just demonetize your channel all together and be free. They can still sue, but the payouts are almost nil unless you've damaged the reputation of someone who's career suffers because of it.

If you're using their faces or voices without signed consent, keep that to yourself... or maybe just demonetize your channel all together and be free. They can still sue, but the payouts are almost nil unless you've damaged the reputation of someone who's career suffers because of it.
shut up, these bitches need to suffer.

shut up, these bitches need to suffer.

Just trying to help you out brother. You really want something to backfire that will lead to you being forced to work with your wages garnished to go to some foid to buy chad nice things?

Also, I said adapt. I can think of a way you can do this without liability. I don't want to say it publicly...

Just trying to help you out brother. You really want something to backfire that will lead to you being forced to work with your wages garnished to go to some foid to buy chad nice things?

Also, I said adapt. I can think of a way you can do this without liability. I don't want to say it publicly...
nah they cant sue, because on may reasons. the fact I'm not destroying their reputation or hurting their image.
ive already looked it up.

nah they cant sue, because on may reasons. the fact I'm not destroying their reputation or hurting their image.
ive already looked it up.

Without divulging too much information about myself and what I do, I can assure you 100% that you are mistaken. However, I'll leave it at that.

View attachment 15286

You are quite possibly one of the lowest inhib guys I've ever come into contact with. This is hilarious. Please record it next time.

Without divulging too much information about myself and what I do, I can assure you 100% that you are mistaken. However, I'll leave it at that.
nope ill research it again
https://zvulony.ca/2013/articles/internet-law/is-catfishing-illegal/

"However,emotional stress, mental anguish and despair […] are not generally accepted as amounting to “visible and provable illness” for the purposes of the tort of the intentional infliction of mental suffering."

Catfishing itself isn't necessarily illegal. It is though, in a lot of places. Can be stretched to a lot of different charges on top of that, but it's rare anyone is ever charged for catfishing.

I'm talking about faces and voices in videos. If you disguise those two, you can do whatever you want.. you're golden.

"Or, can I sue YouTube because someone inflicted emotional distress on someone through a video? And the quick answer is, “no.” You cannot sue the service provider for content that is uploaded by other people, because of this provision in federal law called “The Communications Decency Act.”

read this same applies to dailymotion

Also, I'm talking about the femoid taking litigious action. Legal and illegal have nothing to do with litigious action.

Civil and criminal court are two different things.

>sunglass recorder.

LMAO. Send amazon link tbhngl

Catfishing itself isn't necessarily illegal. It is though, in a lot of places. Can be stretched to a lot of different charges on top of that, but it's rare anyone is ever charged for catfishing.

I'm talking about faces and voices in videos. If you disguise those two, you can do whatever you want.. you're golden.
nope, you are wrong again. you can record in public.

No point in continuing, clearly. I'm not looking for an argument. Good luck man. I did my best.

>sunglass recorder.

LMAO. Send amazon link tbhngl
sorry i forgot.
Also, I'm talking about the femoid taking litigious action. Legal and illegal have nothing to do with litigious action.

Civil and criminal court are two different things.
as long as I'm not hurting the persons reputation or harming them, I'm free to do whatever i want.

Well what they do on TV is they blur the faces when there is no consent. But that's likely never going to be an issue here either way.

cucked again manlet.
to put it simply your brain is too short on iq to figure things as simple as a camera out

LOL seriously? How does he afford fancy gadgets like sunglass cameras, an iPhone, and his rent on a fucking dishwasher wage.
Some dishwashers can make like 16 an hr.