Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im socially retarded subhuman piece of shit

satancel

satancel

Banned
-
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]really, my life is pointless. im to retarded to even send a package back or to call office or my job. people in my job are laughing at me bacause im so stupid i cant even do a simple thing they have to repeat it like 3 times and when i do something really stupid again they are screaming at me. im fucking tired every day and only emotion i fell is a deep fear every day i have to fucking work. now im a fucking wreck of a man and i want to die end my suffering. i couldnt even get 1 friend in my life i was always alone it makes me crazy but at the same time i hate human scum for what they did to me. i want to die[/font]

Same. I'm retarded and autistic af.
My parents are kicking me out in six months but I'm too autistic to score an interview for a full time job. dunno what I'm gonna do.

me and you both lad.

i really wish the other people in my fucking job suffer 2 times more like me i want to see them in suffering and pain but you know what? theyre fucking parasyting on my fear they make me fear them and i cannot end this. i never could. i never could even abuse someone because im fucking fearful pussy. every fucking night i fucking wish everyone fucking dies in suffering especially women who bullied me and persuaded their boyfriends to bully and mock me. women are scumbags who love to see me suffer and they enjoy it.

Omg this is actually me. So sad. Lets just settle to alaska and live in the wild. Thats the only hope for me tbh. I am too stupid and too ugly for this society.

Its over :(