Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm socially conservative but not a republican, but anyone else here, strongly dislike liberals?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Guys just watch this shit. Anyone else live in liberal strongholds in America? God I hate these damn people so much I feel like crying some times. Because I can't even fuckin believe it. How are they so shamelessly hypocritical? I can't possibly be alone. Obviously we are blackpilled and realize the clown world associated with liberals and foid hypergamy.

But look at this shit, its actual injustice playing out in broad sight. Take your time to watch this guys and tell me this shit doesn't fuckin anger you.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNDgcjVGHIw&t=1s

Of course, liberalism is the worst for incels. Paying more taxes for nothing that benefits us, promoting foids to be hypergamous whores, less access to guns, mandating shit like fhe jew jab. Conservatism isn’t good either but FUCK leftists

ovER for non-burgercels

Can't stand baizuos

I hate both liberals and "conservatives"(for not conserving shit for decades except Jewish bank accounts)