Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm so young, yet I feel like an old man...

DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-
I'm really not sure if this is a side effect of combined inceldom with access to unlimited content, or whether I have some other problem that causes this, but...despite I'm just about to graduate from highschool in less than a month I feel like I have experienced everything there is to this life. Does anyone get this feeling occasionally too?
I've read hundreds of books, played so many various video games, achieved peek physical strength through hard work, watched all the greatest and worst movies there are, traveled and seen so many places and countries in those short almost 18 years I'm on this wretched earth that now...I just feel melancholy.
I have achieved high grades, I have a stable family, both emotionally and financially, but this lack of intimacy with a female....Is making me rather melancholy....
And I have mixed feeling too. Deep down I think there is some small hope to get laid, and maybe even genually get a 2/10 or 1/10 girl to like me, but...What's the point? I've lost all will to pursue women by now... It all seems so pointless... And I can't see nothing ahead of me.
No new conclusion that I can come to, most of the things I needed to answer, know or understand I've already learned.
Nothing to strive for, as I can easily live an above average life without being a wage cuck due to financial luck compensating me over my terrible social skills.
Nothing new to see, I've seen and heard all of the extreme situations that there are to hear and see in this life, and even if I have yet to see something new and surprising, I doubt I will really be entertained.
Committing suicide seems pointless to me, as being dead is even more boring as there is probably nothing after it.
No catharsis. A horrible existence. And so my last couple of days are just spent in despair and depression...
It would have never happened had I lived 60 years ago, when not everything was so easily accessible. I've seen more content in this short time than most 70 year old do...
What a pity.

Last edited:
So you can get laid, just at what cost?

Time, money, freedom, energy, legal, etc., # of attempts, conversion rate.

Quality of girl, yes I agree 1/10's or 2/10s are possible, but obviously not ideal.

At some point, guys just exit the "dating market" because the cost is too high, hence incels.