Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm so weak I did some weightless squats in my room 4 days ago and my legs are still sore.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I guess rotting in bed literally all your life atrophies your muscles. Who would've thought?

Anyway, I hate exercise. I've always been weak and lazy. Even as a kid I didn't have much energy, just tried to watch TV as much as possible. No wonder my frame is so bad, other kids at least ran around and stuff. I always avoided that. Maybe it's the autism but I was always the odd man out when it came to sports and stuff, always the weak and clumsy one. Never could do a pull-up.

I really hate exercise, it's like torture for me. Feels horrible. Psychologically too, I just can't stand it. Both physically and mentally I hate exercise, idk how people do it.

4 days is a long time to be sore unless you did many sets

How's your diet? That affects recovery a lot

I really hate exercise, it's like torture for me. Feels horrible. Psychologically too, I just can't stand it. Both physically and mentally I hate exercise, idk how people do it.

how many squats? I have never been sore for 4 straight days even when I pushed myself way past my physical limit

How's your diet? That affects recovery a lot
how many squats? I have never been sore for 4 straight days even when I pushed myself way past my physical limit
I just went ahead and did 42 squats in one go. Not much at all. But the last time I did squats was like 3 months ago when for like a week or two I did squats hoping I would do them for months and get fit, but of course I gave it up. Tbh that was the most productive thing I did in quite a while, a few squats a day lmao. My diet is pretty good nowadays, I quit biscuits a few days ago (my diet used to be half of what I eat = biscuits or cake and such). Now I removed those and I'm left with the other half, what my dad cooks, and he cooks very well. Tasty stuff. Lots of meat too. But I still eat a lot of sweets cause I eat one bite of food one bite of something sweet, so I eat grapes instead of biscuits.

I just went ahead and did 42 squats in one go. Not much at all. But the last time I did squats was like 3 months ago when for like a week or two I did squats hoping I would do them for months and get fit, but of course I gave it up. Tbh that was the most productive thing I did in quite a while, a few squats a day lmao. My diet is pretty good nowadays, I quit biscuits a few days ago (my diet used to be half of what I eat = biscuits or cake and such). Now I removed those and I'm left with the other half, what my dad cooks, and he cooks very well. Tasty stuff. Lots of meat too. But I still eat a lot of sweets cause I eat one bite of food one bite of something sweet, so I eat grapes instead of biscuits.

42 is kind of a lot when youre just starting out after a long break

Your recovery time should improve if you stick with it tho

42 is kind of a lot when youre just starting out after a long break

Your recovery time should improve if you stick with it tho
Nah I already gave up :p. I forgot to say it in the OP, I only did them cause I felt like shit. For some reason at that moment I really felt atrophied in my entire body. Almost nauseous. So I did those squats to shake that feeling.

Nah I already gave up :p. I forgot to say it in the OP, I only did them cause I felt like shit. For some reason at that moment I really felt atrophied in my entire body. Almost nauseous. So I did those squats to shake that feeling.

Lmao

Idk

I have fat legs

It's not unusual if you jump from absolutely zero exercise into a workout session.

I remember the day I first got weights and I went all out for an upper body workout. The next day I was so sore I couldn't stretch my arms and the soreness ebbed away over the course o& ten or so days.
For the love of God if your body feels this shit then just get up some habit of stretching and mild exercise. Even five minutes a day of stretching would be of help.

I can definitely relate. It feels like my legs and arms are really weak. My joints are aching from all this rotting in front of a screen. I exercised for five years but I was still weak as fuck.