Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm so ugly that I can't even get an ugly woman.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Even when interacting with ugly women, they still act bitchy and only give me short replies. My genetic is so trash that I don't even deserve an ugly woman. I wish I could kill my sex drive. It would be a blessing to become asexual. Life as an incel is torture, it's worse than capital punishment. I didn't deserve this fate, none of us did. I just want to live the rest of my so-called " life" in peace.

I'm writing this because I finally had the courage to message this girl I met in class. The conversation went like this:

wizardcel: " how did you do the in the test"?

foid: " I don't know, what about you"?

wizardcel: " I'm sort of in the same position".

foid reads but doesn't say anything else. The conversation ended there. This was the highlight of my fucking week.

Even normies can’t get ugly woman nowadays

Why would a kween want an ugly man if they know they deserve better? - :soy:

Last edited:
You got a reply from a foid? Get the fuck out of here.

Ugly foids usually behave worse than hot foids. Their looks make them spiteful and evil hags.

She hates you

Ugly ones are ugly for a reason.

wait was that legit the whole convo (word for word) ?

that might be ur prob ngl

just do like me and @zangano1 and give up
there is no point in trying, we already know the outcome

Ugly women are for average and above average men

are you actually a wizard?

Ugly foids usually behave worse than hot foids. Their looks make them spiteful and evil hags.
Ikr. I gymcel, I eat properly, I take showers and have visible abs. But still a 400lb hamplanet who has mold underneath their flabs, can't stop stuffing her face, then blames it on men and says "muh fat acceptance" is more desired than all of this website. Yet they still have the balls to reject most males while they sit on their lard ass and tell us to "improve urselves sweaty ur not entitled to sex teehee!". All bcuz juggernaut law.

All women know they dont need to their looksmatch anymore.

No conversation ever leads anywhere when you're ugly, it's why ugly males mostly end up keeping to themselves and prefer to be alone.

Hypergamy as usual. Ugly women only want Chad and will reject anyone that is remotely close to their looksmatch

She hates you
Foids hate ALL sub8 men.
I hate all foids equally.
2148 94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b

just do like me and @zangano1 and give up
there is no point in trying, we already know the outcome
yes, trying is cope, just ldar and enjoy what you can

Even normies can’t get ugly woman nowadays
cope
Even when interacting with ugly women, they still act bitchy and only give me short replies. My genetic is so trash that I don't even deserve an ugly woman. I wish I could kill my sex drive. It would be a blessing to become asexual. Life as an incel is torture, it's worse than capital punishment. I didn't deserve this fate, none of us did. I just want to live the rest of my so-called " life" in peace.

I'm writing this because I finally had the courage to message this girl I met in class. The conversation went like this:

wizardcel: " how did you do the in the test"?

foid: " I don't know, what about you"?

wizardcel: " I'm sort of in the same position".

foid reads but doesn't say anything else. The conversation ended there. This was the highlight of my fucking week.
that's what being an incel is

ugly and fat women are often as high or higher preferences than hot women. for her ur as nonexistent as for 8/10 woman

Kind of a good thing. An untermensch male and an untermensch foid can only create a super untermensch.

Dude its not your fault you probably are their looks match they just dont want to accept that since they can still get better looking guys than themselves. Imagine if foids actually had to date their looks match in 2019 they would probably start a group called involuntary looksmatched or some shit and complain about how ugly their bf is even though they look the same when she takes off make up

Killing your sex drive would make things worse because only the romantic feelings would remain. You'd become an asexual soyboy whose only chance at love would be being a cuckold since no woman past AoC/18 wants a sexless relationship. She'd get her sex from a more virile man.