Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I'm So Ugly I Make Toxic Look Good

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
"I prefer my men a little more toxic." This was an exact quote from an old oneitis that recently decided to check up on me (we used to work together a long time ago). Every guy she dated either cheated on her or hit her, yet despite the fact I'd never do either to her, she always kept me around as just a friend she could talk to about anything. I couldn't help but wonder if she'd ever wanna know what it was like to be with someone who would never raise a hand to her or sleep around on her, to which she indicated that she found dating toxic chads more fun and adventurous as opposed to dating quiet and well mannered guys, who she finds boring and unattractive. I've been told I'm ugly before, but never been told I'm so ugly I make getting smacked around and cheated on look good. Fuck my existence...

to which she indicated that she found dating toxic chads more fun and adventurous as opposed to dating quiet and well mannered guys, who she finds boring and unattractive.
Yes, but she would happily date a well-mannered guy who is a Chad as well. She wants Chad in general. Just so happens many Chads also beat their women because the women are so transfixed on their faces, they don't even care what they do to them. :feelssus:

Women want to be treated like garbage, because they ARE garbage

That's a line from Britney Spear's song "Toxic".

Classic whore one liner.
Lmfao Britney spears. Dude that chick that quoted it is retarded