Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im so Ugly a Customer Took it Personally...

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Overweight Spic Manletcel
★★★★
So apparently customer who had a problem with my disgusting looking face was so appalled by my appearance she actually called the corporate number for my company to give a very obvious contradictory complaint about how I ignored her yet "gave her attitude" and how I was "making faces" and acting like I didn't wanna be there, resulting in a verbal warning, which officially ruined my clean record of going on three years. Nevermind the fact we were short staffed, nevermind the fact I was stuck with two lazy cunt coworkers who ACTUALLY didn't wanna be there. My face bothered her to the point she actually tried to get me fired because I'm just that disgusting looking.

HOW FUCKING STUPID DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO MISS THE FACT THAT YOU CANT IGNORE SOMEONE AND GIVE THEM ATTITUDE AT THE SAME TIME !? ITS COMMON SENSE! WE WERE SHORT STAFFED AND I HAD OTHER CUSTOMERS AND TASKS TO ATTEND ! IF YOU WERE REALLY BOTHERED BY MY APPEARANCE U SHOULD HAVE ASKED THE SKANKS I WAS WORKING WITH TO HELP YOU INSTEAD ! NOW THIS WILL BE HELD OVER ME FOR THE NEXT SLOT AT A PROMOTION AND THEYRE GONNA GIVE IT TO A FAGGOT COWORKER WHO CALLS IN ONCE A WEEK INSTEAD ! GOD DAMMIT! EXCUUUUUSE THE EVER LOVING FUCK OUT OF ME FOR BASICALLY BOTHERING YOU WITH MY FACE YOU PETTY, WHINY, INCONSIDERATE SPIC BITCH CUNT !

FUUUUUCK !

same foid would be sucking your cock rn if you were chad btw

was she a middle aged goblina?

I wish I could get every foid fired who gave me disgusted stares because I'm so ugly that they resent me. But I doubt it would work when genders are reversed because women are a protected class and men are second class citizens.

Honestly bro work for someone else. You put in 3 years of service with no problems when nobody else wants to work there and then they instantly take the customers side when youve never had any problems for years. They give 0 fucks about you, snd retail management is a scam as well. They pay you 1 more dollar an hour and work you twice as hard

:feelshehe: But the customer is always right brocel.

Brutal.

I share your concern. Customers are that retarded child everyone has to deal with once in a while.

Sounds like a Karen, they are the worst of the worst. There is no redemption for such foids, they need to get sent to an island and said island needs to get nuked.