Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm so truecel that it's as if women don't even exist in this world.

we don't exist, not to them anyway

we don't exist, not to them anyway

I think, therefore I am. However, I am so immersed in gravity with the weight of my subhuman essence, that it is as if I were in division 0.

for me it is different tbh.
I think of foid as a starving man think of food. So to me they exist.
I cannot kill my sex drive nor my desire to be loved.
I guess you are whitepilled :feelsYall:

I think of foid as a starving man think of food. So to me they exist.
I cannot kill my sex drive nor my desire to be loved
That's because sexual relationship and companionship is a basic human need like food and water according to Maslows hierarchy of needs.

I guess you are whitepilled

No, this is brutal for me, because I'm signaling the brutality of my appearance, the foid look is one of disgust directed at me and then she forgets and moves on, even the girls I tried to approach walked quickly

what is a foid anyway

That's because sexual relationship and companionship is a basic human need like food and water according to Maslows hierarchy of needs.
in deed

No, this is brutal for me, because I'm signaling the brutality of my appearance, the foid look is one of disgust directed at me and then she forgets and moves on, even the girls I tried to approach walked quickly
Im sory brocel. This is the incel plight and no justice after this meme world to consolate us. I can't make peace with this reality too.:feelsbadman:

I try to not look at foids in public maybe that's what you mean

Last edited:
As far as I know, women only exist in schools and in the streets, not in bedrooms

:society:

foids aren't real they are a jew psyop to bore me