Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm so tired

Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
Sorry if it sounds a little dramatic or something, this is the only place I have to vent about my shit...

Without friends ... Even with money I still feel like the saddest person in the world... I feel like all the people around me are fake people who would kill me if given the chance! In every environment I'm in, I'm always alone. I'm not going to lie, I seriously thought about killing myself last week with one of my weapons, but I don't know if I'm the only one who has this paranoia inside my head but I could never commit suicide in peace knowing how much these people made me suffer in this world. The problem is not the fear of pulling the trigger, but killing yourself with this extreme hate inside you and you don't take all that anger out on anyone... really, I wouldn't want to kill anyone, but it's hard to want to kill yourself alone while the world fucks you every day, humiliates you, and on top of that they laugh at your pain.
I'm waking up every day dreaming of exploding my head, dreaming of knowing that I won't witness the degeneration of people and this world anymore. Dreaming of knowing I won't feel like complete crap, dreaming of knowing people wouldn't treat me rudely every day.

It's been hard brocels, and I'm tired of this world .

make anothER difference

As well here. I am tired of ranking races, counting the times of jack off. I am just tired of the incessent attempts to rationalize this.

cover2.jpg

I had friends and broke up with them because i started to hate their lifestyle

Thought it was just me... it's over
They always wanted to go to the club and hit on foids and despite me being much more NT than them, they always got the girls while i was rejected, because they were tallfags and i am a manlet

They always wanted to go to the club and hit on foids and despite me being much more NT than them, they always got the girls while i was rejected, because they were tallfags and i am a manlet
When I remember these moments I'd rather be alone

Even with money

My L3 board will arrive soon, and I'll be mining once again.

but killing yourself with this extreme hate inside you and you don't take all that anger out on anyone... really, I wouldn't want to kill anyone, but it's hard to want to kill yourself alone while the world fucks you every day, humiliates you, and on top of that they laugh at your pain.