Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion im so tired probably gonna end up fighting someone at school

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★★
im so tired of the racism. i didnt go through this in my old school. my mom decided to move to an area where population of black people is close to zero.
i go to a school that is majority native and white. the racism is just incredible.
native americans are very open about their racism. white people have silent racism. (i cant more back to my old area since im not in adult age)
kids in this school call me monkey , next they will be calling me the N-word.
i can feel the anger building slowly. eventually the anger will get to the point where ill be involved in fight.
I’m just tired and confused
Today I got called monkey, and I confronted the guy who called me that after third block was done (heading to the last block which is third) (block=class)
I asked him if I did something. Wrong to him , he said kinda, then pointed at his girlfriend, I asked again if I did something wrong he said he’ll talk to me after school, I then said to him I can’t I have work, he said he’ll tell me tommorrow, I then said to him just tell me what I did to you, he didn’t respond.
I took my stuff and went to forth block.
I have no friends and I’m incel which is why I can’t just start fighting.
Plus its not just him.
I dont know why people hate me so much

im so tired of the racism. i didnt go through this in my old school. my mom decided to move to an area where population of black people is close to zero.
i go to a school that is majority native and white. the racism is just incredible.
native americans are very open about their racism. white people have silent racism. (i cant more back to my old area since im not in adult age)
i can feel the anger building slowly. eventually the anger will get to the point where ill be involved in fight.
Today I got called monkey, and I confronted the guy who called me that after third block was done (heading to the last block which is third) (block=class)
I asked him if I did something. Wrong to him , he said kinda, then pointed at his girlfriend, I asked again if I did something wrong he said he’ll talk to me after school, I then said to him I can’t I have work, he said he’ll tell me tommorrow, I then said to him just tell me what I did to you, he didn’t respond.
Plus its not just him.
TRAIN IN KICKBOXING AND JUI JITSU FOR 6 MONTHS AND WEIGHT TRAIN FOR 6 MONTHS AND ASSAULT THE CHADS AND WIN !!!! SEND RECORDING AND SHOW EVIDENCE THAT THEY WERE THE INITIAL INSTIGATORS EGG THEM ON TILL THEY THROW THE FIRST BLOW FUCK EM AND GOOD LUCK

Just clock them next time they say something to you

Get all the fights out of your system in school then move on, in school you'll get a slap on the wrist but in the outside world you'll end up in jail. I wish I'd have fought back in school even if it meant getting my ass kicked since I was very small.

Get all the fights out of your system in school then move on, in school you'll get a slap on the wrist but in the outside world you'll end up in jail. I wish I'd have fought back in school even if it meant getting my ass kicked since I was very small.
damn very based didn't think of it this way I should have fought too :feelsree:

Plus its not just him.
At least u aint rice, Chico

Also go eat rice on campus, mang

This is basically the average expierence of rice/curry guy regardless of location. Be in my shoes for a moment, nigga :feelscry:

Dont let those bitches talk to you like that , confront anyone who even looks at you wrong and let them know your not afraid to catch a charge for disfiguring their face.Your only a minor so the worst thing that can happen to you is juvie unless you beat someone close to death.Trust me its not that bad compared to letting these memories haunt you for the next decade and this is someone talking from the same things you experienced perhaps even worse.I wish i was extremely violent back in highschool, my life would be completely different today and i wouldn't be saddle with regrets.Listen to gangster rap (von,melly,keef) and imagine what they would do in your position and try to emulate that.Literally just assault any little bitch who even tries to mumble or be silent racist as you say.

Plus its not just him.
You can experience teen love using magick

Plus its not just him.
Beat up those fag Abos they should know their place in front of their superior blackcels.

Dont let those bitches talk to you like that , confront anyone who even looks at you wrong and let them know your not afraid to catch a charge for disfiguring their face.Your only a minor so the worst thing that can happen to you is juvie unless you beat someone close to death.Trust me its not that bad compared to letting these memories haunt you for the next decade and this is someone talking from the same things you experienced perhaps even worse.I wish i was extremely violent back in highschool, my life would be completely different today and i wouldn't be saddle with regrets.Listen to gangster rap (von,melly,keef) and imagine what they would do in your position and try to emulate that.Literally just assault any little bitch who even tries to mumble or be silent racist as you say.
Wasnt based enough in school Back Then / to calm . People are fucking Backwards and Like to Pick on Others. You have to be Battle ready and aggresive in school , somewhat.

Carry a knife with you in case something happens.

Same here, never got in any fights at school but kinda wish I had, maybe would have gotten some anger/frustrations out.

i may be racist but i want a black friend :feelsbadman: