Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m so tired of working with weak, diseased foids…

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I’m the only male working inside the bookstore today.

As soon as I showed up to work, my fat 4.6/10 goblina coworker was already waiting for me at the door.

I was in a bad mood, because I hate working with foids, they are weaklings.

“Can you switch with her?”, the 4.6/10 goblina foid wanted me to switch places (I was going to be over by the manga section where I could relax all day) with a sick niggress.

“She wants to be back there, in the shade”, said the 4.6/10 goblina.

“She can ask our boss if that is ok”, I reluctantly said.

I hate foids, they only talk to me when they need something.

My cuck boss came in, listened to the niggress’ story about having allergies (she probably has COVID again) - and he told me to switch places with her.

So now, I’m doing more work - how’s that for equality? :blackpill:

I'm diseased too

Just euphorically rejoice on the job, chico

All the foids I work with are sitting down right now, I’m the only employee standing…

I hate foids, they are quick to call males “lazy” and “worthless” - while they literally make working a job feel like hell.

Damn the lock on the door of the sorority house ER tried to enter.

The male janitor had to help me open the store, because foids are too lazy to do manual things.

I will write a complaint to the Better Business Bureau at this rate.

To make things worse - the screensaver on the niggress’ phone is the image of two little nigglets, I think she is an aunt - which annoys the hell out of me, because I hate how an ugly niggress can get laid, but I can’t get laid.

If you want to care for a foid - she won’t let you.

If you depend on a foid - she will disappoint you.

If you fail a foid - she will criticize you.

Meanwhile the foid is living life on easy-mode.

I hate to admit it - but my day job has made me realize that beckies are just as evil as stacies…

Ugly foids and attractive foids are evil. :feelsrope:

The schedule is basically the same tomorrow, I am not switching places with the niggress again.

I have a “money over bullshit” mentality. However, if that niggress is feeling sick, she should keep her ass at home.

The foid I hate the most, just said she is turning 30 during the morning meeting. Foids talk about everything, and won’t shut up - but as soon as a sub 7/10 male tries to talk to her, she hates on the male.

If the old bitch wasn’t such a fat-ass evil toilet demon - a man would have already married her by now, and then her grumpy fat-ass wouldn’t have to come to work and be around me.