Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel im so tired of those whores teachers that sleep with their teens students

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
it just shows how it doesnt matter the age or the job of the women, they all want one thing - CHAD

look at her
if i would fuk her when i was 17 i would be a happy person even today

WHY CAN'T THIS HAPPEN TO MEEE AHH IT HAPPENED TO A CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE EVEN MADE A THREAD ABOUT IT..

I wonder if the guys who have sex with their teachers like it (12-14, over than that I'm sure they do)

When I was 13 I know I fapped more than once to one of my female teachers.

It won't happen and didn't happen us because we were always ugly

That is the greatest thing that could ever happen to any 17yr old.

Normies defend her acts i bet, if the roles were reversed
Foid Pedo = "you go gurl"
Male Pedo = "FIND WHERE HE LIVES, DOX HIM AND HARASS HIM UNTIL HE DIES"

Moral faggots are so fucking hardcore when it is a Man committing a crime and yet so lax when a Foid does a crime.

I am still in school, and can confirm the female teachers always flirt with the Chads of the class, every single time. They can get away with anything anyway. Meanwhile, they treat ugly students like shit. It's every single female teacher I've ever had in my life. Treated me and other ugly kids with nothing but disdain, while the attractive kids are given extra help and the teachers tried to be friends with them.

Pure fucking ragefuel. Those lucky cucks...

Moral faggots are so fucking hardcore when it is a Man committing a crime and yet so lax when a Foid does a crime.

I wonder if the guys who have sex with their teachers like it (12-14, over than that I'm sure they do)

When I was 13 I know I fapped more than once to one of my female teachers.

I must've fapped thousands of times over my teachers. Had some really hot ones.

Hubble-telescope level IQ.

“Having Sex”. Why don’t we just call it what is was, which was rape? Another double standard that females get to enjoy.
Female rapes a kid, “having sex”
Man rapes a kid, “monstrous rapist”.

JFL at this shit show of a society.

I am still in school, and can confirm the female teachers always flirt with the Chads of the class, every single time. They can get away with anything anyway. Meanwhile, they treat ugly students like shit. It's every single female teacher I've ever had in my life. Treated me and other ugly kids with nothing but disdain, while the attractive kids are given extra help and the teachers tried to be friends with them.
just be chad or foid is legit. just be anything but incel..