Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im so tired of this shit

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
I'm just sick of living a life where everything is the same every day. I'm just so tired of being ugly, tired of knowing that no matter what I do, there is no fix, and tired of avoiding looking in the mirror, tired of daydreaming about what my life would be like if I were attractive and had an attractive family, tired of receiving constant negative reinforcement for everything, and I'm not joking when I say that I'm so bored to the point of physical pain that all i wish is that have friends but now thats impossible since im not in school anymore. at this point the only cope i have is food and it is the only thing to make me feel happy momentarily but i feel like shit soon after at the level im at currently i am no longer living im simply surviving :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:.

Congratulations, you have found nightmare mode.

Sorry man. We live a difficult life, wish there were solutions but there needs to be real societal change before our situations improve. :fuk:

We live a difficult life
I’m not referring to the larpers and fakecels but assuming everyone here is as ugly and lonely as they’re describing themselves to be, then we really are at the bottom of the barrel.

Sorry man. We live a difficult life, wish there were solutions but there needs to be real societal change before our situations improve. :fuk:
Tbh all im waiting for is the aypoclapse

I'm just so tired of being ugly, tired of knowing that no matter what I do, there is no fix, tired of receiving constant negative reinforcement for everything
Same

It's your personality they say yet plenty of prisoners are sex havers, made kids & have friends.

You're treated like shit & judged yet they know nothing about you, one big fucking gaslight of ppl saying looks don't matter, said by ppl not below the cutoff line that take part in the feral mogging to sustain their own position.

I'm just sick of living a life where everything is the same every day. I'm just so tired of being ugly, tired of knowing that no matter what I do, there is no fix, and tired of avoiding looking in the mirror, tired of daydreaming about what my life would be like if I were attractive and had an attractive family, tired of receiving constant negative reinforcement for everything, and I'm not joking when I say that I'm so bored to the point of physical pain that all i wish is that have friends but now thats impossible since im not in school anymore. at this point the only cope i have is food and it is the only thing to make me feel happy momentarily but i feel like shit soon after at the level im at currently i am no longer living im simply surviving :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:.
Its over man, May 72 virgins be with you!

Everything is cucked, everybody suck!!