Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m so tired of strong independent woman songs

I

ironmanlet321

Captain
★★
Foids sound so stuck up in them

They're everywhere.
Cunts like cardiB trigger me

Foids are so coddled their whole lives, the moment you confront them in the slightest about their hypocrisy and stupidity, they break down in a sobbing mess.

JFL at women thinking they are strong. They would rope instantly if they were in my shoes.

Muh stong un indephendanth womyn

They are all the same. It's just buttkissing and no substance.

i dont listen to that garbage

I stick to old music

The moment a war starts or some sort of calamity happens they reveal their true colors

There are no female feminists on a sinking ship

If you want objective proof of this, look at how they think about sleeping with nazi chad. Female's personal beliefs or convictions only hold on the condition that it won't inconvenience or threaten them in any way. If they are willing to temporarily ignore all of their beliefs and upbringing just to get Chad's dick, imagine the lengths they would go to in order to survive.

Last edited:
Foids are so coddled their whole lives, the moment you confront them in the slightest about their hypocrisy and stupidity, they break down in a sobbing mess.

JFL at women thinking they are strong. They would rope instantly if they were in my shoes.

It's interesting how feminised and female orientated popular music has become in the 21st century. Look back at rock music from the late 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s. The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, etc... actually had very aggressively sexual lyrics and a relatively complex blues-based melody with an aggressive timbre. Not endorsing this music or saying that it's not degenerate but I think that it's an interesting turn.
(not endorsing Bono).

I only listen to anime and video game music, so I can't relate.