Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m so tired of finding a summer internship…

M

Miercoles

Greycel
I did an internship during my 2nd year which should be considered having experience enough to get another internship for my 3rd year…but that’s not the case, I try applying to many firms but they don’t even bother calling me. Tf do I supposed to do? Applying for more?

I’m so fucking tired….they pick foids first…all of them. I just fucking hate my life.

Do you live in Canada?

I did an internship during my 2nd year which should be considered having experience enough to get another internship for my 3rd year…but that’s not the case, I try applying to many firms but they don’t even bother calling me. Tf do I supposed to do? Applying for more?

I’m so fucking tired….they pick foids first…all of them. I just fucking hate my life.
Foids are always one step ahead of us in life, but normies say life gets bettER eventually if we pull up our bootstraps. :feelsrope:

Foids are always one step ahead of us in life, but normies say life gets bettER eventually if we pull up our bootstraps. :feelsrope:
And some are still delusional about foids being suppressed and oppressed in the job market

And some are still delusional about foids being suppressed and oppressed in the job market
I desperately hope for the end to come already so normies can feel a fraction of the despair we experience EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY! I just hope I'm still alive to see their just due rewards for their cruelty.

Our place in soyciety is to stay unemployed without copes and being told at the same time to get a job which doesn't exist. It's over if you aren't NT and attractive enough to succeed in those retarded games or nepotism is not an option. I hate this shit, even if I could forget about women, I can't even fund decent copes. I'm trying to find a job from Germany but looks like I cannot make it. Every requirement out there is designed for incels to rope. Today's employers are a similar retarded hivemind like women.

Our place in soyciety is to stay unemployed without copes and being told at the same time to get a job which doesn't exist. It's over if you aren't NT and attractive enough to succeed in those retarded games or nepotism is not an option. I hate this shit, even if I could forget about women, I can't even fund decent copes. I'm trying to find a job from Germany but looks like I cannot make it. Every requirement out there is designed for incels to rope. Today's employers are a similar retarded hivemind like women.
This tbh

It’s so hard to get anywhere now.