Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm So Tired Guys

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Looking in the mirror destroys everything, all my hopes, dreams and desires, and reduces me to a self pitying suicidal wreck. Why do anything when I am this ugly, there is no silver lining? I don't understand how other ugly men can live like this, I guess that's why they are bluepilled. I wish I could be bluepilled again but I overdosed on blackpills and cannot find an antidote.

All we can really do is cope till we rope or become hERoes. This is an unfournate side effect of the blackpill. It's impossible to be happy knowing theres nothing for you to look forward to in the world in terms of the dating market and beyond. Life goes on man... life will keep going even if you don't want it to. Stay safe man, maybe we'll make it one day :feelsbadman:

Just dont be tired bro :feelstastyman:

Fuck guys being replycel is brutal.

Here is a reply to help you cope fren :feelsautistic:
There has to be a way for sub4s, excluding money and status, please I am so desperate as to do anything for a female.

There has to be a way for sub4s, excluding money and status, please I am so desperate as to do anything for a female.
I wish I could help you. But I literally don't know how to alleviate the pain, I normally distract myself from the things that bother me.

If it's really bad you can take (((anti-depressants))) but I doubt it's effective. It's over for us man :feelsrope:

If it's really bad you can take (((anti-depressants))) but I doubt it's effective
Shit i am on antidepressants rn only see minor improvement still very depressed at times.

Same bro. Every fucking day.

Looking in the mirror destroys everything, all my hopes, dreams and desires, and reduces me to a self pitying suicidal wreck. Why do anything when I am this ugly, there is no silver lining? I don't understand how other ugly men can live like this, I guess that's why they are bluepilled. I wish I could be bluepilled again but I overdosed on blackpills and cannot find an antidote.
I'm seriously hope that future technologies will make me better, but in reality I'll go rope in few years. I can't even have pleasure to be in nature while being ugly, everything is senseless and just not for us.

Yeah, it's an awful feeling. Especially at the end of the day knowing you never accomplished anything.

I am so desperate as to do anything for a female.
So you are admiting you are a potential dragged beta.Bad man,really bad.MGTOW for the win.
Oh and yeah,most of people who are mgtow are decent looking and have sex often,but they are not dragged males.NOTICE THAT.

All we can really do is cope till we rope or become hERoes. This is an unfournate side effect of the blackpill. It's impossible to be happy knowing theres nothing for you to look forward to in the world in terms of the dating market and beyond. Life goes on man... life will keep going even if you don't want it to. Stay safe man, maybe we'll make it one day :feelsbadman:

Well said.
Yeah, it's an awful feeling. Especially at the end of the day knowing you never accomplished anything.

Life is flying me by & I have nothing to look forward to or live for for that matter. Every day is a constant battle of some sort or another.

I want to fall asleep and never wake up fuck this world.

I cope until I can't cope no more. Then I'll probably rope.

just dont look at the mirror bro!

i always feel tired, i think im just a low energy individual

bluepilled shmuepilled....chew a cyanide pill. thats the only pill for us worth taking. jbh

Your avatar makes me lol

As for looking in the mirror and being demoralised for the whole day... I can relate. It's a disability, imo. Being ugly handicaps your whole life. It's so hard to do anything, unimaginably hard. I need surgery or I'll rope.

Beta alpha omega none of that shit matters all I care about is pussy which I will never be able to get JFML.
Man.......THAT'S NOT THE WAY

I know that feel bruh, can't even get the motivation to go outside

Shit man this feel perpetually haunts me. I even have to actively avoid seeing reflections of my face in public because it always fucks me up so much
I want to fall asleep and never wake up fuck this world.

I know that feel, all too well.

Sometimes I wake up in the morning feeling good and motivated. Feeling like I can finally go out into the world and try to achieve something. Then I go look in the mirror, and all that hope is crushed.