Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i'm so skinny...

copingincel

copingincel

Recruit
★★★
I stepped on the weighing scale today and nearly had a panic attack when i saw what my weight was, I only weighed 65 kgs. Thats extrememly low.. Thats like anorexic tier. Fuck i hated myself. I have been eating more than 3k calories everyday for the past 6 months and i haven't gained a single kg since. It really sucks when even foids weight mog you. I've literally seen foids shorter than me and skinnier then me but somehow weigh more than me?? Like how tf is that possible.

No foid wants a guy that weighs less than them. And the worse part is i cant gain weight no matter what i do, I tried every diet, mass gainers etc but nothing worked. My parents fed me a stupid fucking curry diet. Low protein high carb type of shit that made me even more skinny when i was young. During the first 18 years of my life, i was anorexic af due to this bullshit curry diet. I wasn't allowed to eat fast food i also wasnt allowed to eat sugar or non curry food Cuz my parents told me it was unhealthy, but in reality this bullshit curry diet is the most worse shit ever, high in oil and saturated fats and low in protein...

So back to my point, i am trying to eat at least 3.5k calories a day for the next 3-4 months and see where that takes me. I have to forcefed myself sometimes. Fuck i look anorexic af. I literally look like a walking noodle. I try to go gym 3-4x a week as well and am thinking of drinking a gallon of olive oil to put on some mass.

Last edited:
I get told im smol by foids im 125 and 5’10 imo weight doesn’t matter tho your face does check young DiCaprio for example your weight becomes and issue when you lack face

I get told im smol by foids im 125 and 5’10 imo weight doesn’t matter tho your face does check young DiCaprio for example your weight becomes and issue when you lack face
Foids say skinnier men have beeg deek tho so it might be advantageous

I stepped on the weighing scale today and nearly had a panic attack when i saw what my weight was, I only weighed 65 kgs. Thats extrememly low.. Thats like anorexic tier. Fuck i hated myself. I have been eating more than 3k calories everyday for the past 6 months and i haven't gained a single kg since. It really sucks when even foids weight mog you. I've literally seen foids shorter than me and skinnier then me but somehow weigh more than me?? Like how tf is that possible.

No foid wants a guy that weighs less than them. And the worse part is i cant gain weight no matter what i do, I tried every diet, mass gainers etc but nothing worked. My parents fed me a stupid fucking curry diet. Low protein high carb type of shit that made me even more skinny when i was young. During the first 18 years of my life, i was anorexic af due to this bullshit curry diet. I wasn't allowed to eat fast food i also wasnt allowed to eat sugar or non curry food Cuz my parents told me it was unhealthy, but in reality this bullshit curry diet is the most worse shit ever, high in oil and saturated fats and low in protein...

So back to my point, i am trying to eat at least 3.5k calories a day for the next 3-4 months and see where that takes me. I have to forcefed myself sometimes. Fuck i look anorexic af. I literally look like a walking noodle. I try to go gym 3-4x a week as well and am thinking of drinking a gallon of olive oil to put on some mass.
How tall are you?

have to wear long sleeves to hide my scrawny appearance otherwise my family and strangers make fun of me for being so skinny.

No one is incel because of their weight

cope.. what about fatcels then?
I've even known fat normies with gfs who have decent bone structure, granted their gfs are usually fat too. Ofc if someone is like 400 lbs this is an extreme case which I consider to be an outlier

I've even known fat normies with gfs who have decent bone structure, granted their gfs are usually fat too. Ofc if someone is like 400 lbs this is an extreme case which I consider to be an outlier
do you think incels should just go after landwhales now? Considering we have no option

i have 57 kg.

Same being skinny only works when your taller than 6 feet

Women prefer roided up men so its brutal being skinny

How old are you?

How tall are you?

And how are you keeping track of your calories?

All about the face, no foid will reject a man on his weight, skinny chad, fat chad, doesn't matter, no amount of lifting bro or bulking will change anything, i've been severely underweight, muscular and low BF%, fat and muscular throughout my life, all the same, but it's always better to be skinny then fat as a normie or below.

I used to be 95kg when I was 18. Now I'm like 70kg and my mum still calls me fat but even she admits I'm skinny but it costs money to eat food and I don't make any money. I'd rather starve to death than have to keep begging my dad for money.

Foids foids foids yeah. Some foids like skinny guys

gaining weight wont make you look better. Females will still ignore you if you gain some pounds. Skinny or lean, you are still an incel

Eat more nigga. Or at least look like a healthy 65kg and cardiomaxxx like crazy