Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm so sick to my God damn stomach

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★★
Every time I go on any other fucking website other than this one I am reminded that everyone is having sex. I'm so sick that even if I ascended the sex wouldn't even be that good because I have a small dick. I can't listen to podcasts anymore because these people will start talking about their wives and girlfriends. I don't want to hear their opinions on anything. Fuck I should just hermitmaxx. Interacting with the world in any way reminds me how I'm missing out. I really need to stop using Twitter, stop listening to podcasts, stop going on news sites, stop following Telegram channels.

its impossible to have confidence with a small dick.

Smalldickbros:feelsbadman: constantly made fun of, yet there’s no empathy from the social justice squad:feelsrope:

I was just browsing a thread on Reddit (I know, crucify me) that was asking men to describe their successes with women irl.

At least half of them don't even approach, the foids fall over themselves to speak to them.

The redpill is such a joke. If you ain't popped out the pussy able to get pussy then there's no hope for a motherfucker.

Everyone lies. I hate everything, I hate the world, I just wanna die.

I was just browsing a thread on Reddit (I know, crucify me) that was asking men to describe their successes with women irl.

At least half of them don't even approach, the foids fall over themselves to speak to them.

The redpill is such a joke. If you ain't popped out the pussy able to get pussy then there's no hope for a motherfucker.

Very true.. all women are extremely confident and go up to men they are attracted to.

foids are in everywhere..

I’ve stopped consuming most media because of this. I avoid all podcasts and any trendy/popular YouTube channels. Most movies and tv shows as well unless they really interest me. Jfl at going on normie forums.

Exactly my thought
Every time I go on any other fucking website other than this one I am reminded that everyone is having sex. I'm so sick that even if I ascended the sex wouldn't even be that good because I have a small dick. I can't listen to podcasts anymore because these people will start talking about their wives and girlfriends. I don't want to hear their opinions on anything. Fuck I should just hermitmaxx. Interacting with the world in any way reminds me how I'm missing out. I really need to stop using Twitter, stop listening to podcasts, stop going on news sites, stop following Telegram channels.

Exactly my thought

You can't avoid this shit, so you better just not think about it. I know it's easier said than done but with age it gets a little easier

Concerta allows me to focus on things other than foids. Sadly, I can only do visual tasks at the moment...