Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm so sick of seeing "DAE Trump bad?" posts on the front page of Reddit.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Reddit is a shithole

Look I get that Trump isn’t good but you rlly think Biden is better and you realize it will be karmela not Biden right?
Yes, I'd rather see Biden as POTUS, at least he'll nominate SCOTUS justices who aren't political hacks.

I think Kavanaugh and Gorsuch were decent, but Trump threw a tantrum when they ruled against him, which leads me to think that his next nominees are going to be batshit crazy.

Isn't the date Ur doing it the 2nd week of September? That's when my bday is :(
probably not then since the thing im waiting to end before dying has been delayed a few times

He tried to ban travel from places where COVID-19 was endemic and was told that was racist and an activist judge blocked the ban. NYC and other leftist hellholes were hardest hit. Also was it Trump's fault Cuomo forced nursing homes to take in COVID positive residents?

Trump's biggest mistake was listening to political agents like Fauci and allowing the shutdown.

Which judge blocked the coronavirus-related travel ban?

NYC was the hardest hit in the early stages of the pandemic (i.e. March) simply because NYC has an extremely high proportion of residents who undertake international travel frequently. CBP and DHS were woefully unprepared to screen incoming travelers.

The 2nd and biggest surge of cases in June and July happened in the Deep South. Unlike the first wave in the Northeast, this was completely avoidable, international travel had already shut down by then, normies just refused to listen.

Fauci is based.

This ban was blocked by a federal judge in NY, I do remember that. And the first case was someone that came from Iran

Testing got better and more widespread, so of course there was a surge in cases but was there a surge in deaths?

No federal judge blocked a coronavirus-related travel ban, even your article doesn't mention it. It just didn't happen, so how can you blame this unnamed judge for the Trump admin fucking up the coronavirus?

There was a surge in deaths in the summer, not as big as the first wave, but bigger than it should've been.

Feb 28, 2020
" Issued by Judge Ann M. Donnelly, the stay follows a day of heated debate and growing unrest across the U.S. over the Trump administration’s attempts to bar refugees, immigrants, and permanent residents from seven countries—Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen—under the auspices of protecting Americans against terrorism. "

Regardless, Trump's mistake was listening to bad political actors like Fauci and shutting down the country at all. Should have allowed the virus to run its course with at risk people taking precautions.
That stay was issued in...let's see...2017. That had absolutely nothing to do with the coronavirus.

Yes, and the Supreme Court ruled that POTUS was within his rights to place the ban. But then lower courts continued to debate it and rendered it moot. So when the corona outbreak happened, there was no enforcement on the travel ban.

View: https://twitter.com/RMConservative/status/1239699761223151619

Hold on, SCOTUS ruled on Trump v. Hawaii in 2018, so how does the 2017 stay issued by SDNY affect the coronavirus? If "the lower courts continued to litigate the issue", surely you can point me to a more recent ruling?

The truth is, it didn't, this is just right-wing bullshit. There was no legal challenge to the Trump administration's attempts to shut down U.S. borders in response to the coronavirus.

Hold up. I'm going to need 3 different sources for this, proving there was a substantial spike in COVID deaths, and I'm going to need 3 different sources that prove it's because (white) southerners are idiots that won't listen and not because niggers were rioting in Atlanta and NC.

Hold on, as far as you were concerned, a Tweet from a political hack counted as a "source", and now you want three from me?

Simple. Rioting didn't happen exclusively in Atlanta and NC -- there were also massive ones in D.C., L.A., NYC, and Minneapolis, yet the South accounted for the largest share of new cases.

he is. just unfollow /r/news and shit

It's Reddit what did you expect?