Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m so sick of my insomnia

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Overlord
★★★★★
I was only able to sleep 5 hours last night. I feel absolutely horrible and this shit happens so often it’s slowly killing me. I have really bad dark eye circles from this chronic insomnia. Yesterday, I did a long and hard yard work job, plus went to the gym and did an intense hour long weightlifting session, so I really needed the sleep. I feel absolutely destroyed mentally and physically today from the lack of rest. Doesn’t help that the other day I slept like shit as well. Just needed to vent because my mental health is absolutely destroyed by this. Can’t vent to my mother about this because she lies and says she slept even worse to dismiss my struggle. Last time I vented a bit to her about only getting 4-5 hours of sleep a bunch of days in a row, she lied and said she only got 2 hours that night. I’m so sick of this shit man. My brain is rotting. Often times, I only get 3 hours of sleep or no sleep at all on some days, and was awake 42 hours straight many times

Relatable man my eyes are so red for not sleeping and I have brain fog

Sad Fight Club GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

What wageslave does to an nigga

sleep is so essential for a good life, partly the reason why im so retarded

have u ever tried sleepmeds?

sleep is so essential for a good life, partly the reason why im so retarded

have u ever tried sleepmeds?
I’ve tried sleepmeds, but they don’t make me sleep straight through. No matter what, my body wakes me up after 4-5 hours to pee and then I can’t fall back asleep easily. I miss back when I was a kid and just slept for 8 hours straight without waking up. I’m also a night owl, so society works against my natural sleep schedule.

If i sleep 5 hours i count it as good sleep.

I have ventablack eye circles.

I’ve tried sleepmeds,
They dont work, they can take you out but that is not the same as sleep. So forget about meds.

The worst mistake one can do is to go to bed to early. As sleep pressure needs to build up.
(usually normies will say just gtb early, the lowest of iQ tips possible)

Stuff like caffeine can also be an issue, any cafe or soda will reduce sleep quality significantly and must be avoided.

One think that will always work 100% is
Dont have a job

Try feeling facial pain 24/7 and not sleping for 18 hours every day

They dont work, they can take you out but that is not the same as sleep. So forget about meds.

The worst mistake one can do is to go to bed to early. As sleep pressure needs to build up.
(usually normies will say just gtb early, the lowest of iQ tips possible)

Stuff like caffeine can also be an issue, any cafe or soda will reduce sleep quality significantly and must be avoided.

One think that will always work 100% is
Dont have a job
Yeah, meds don’t do shit. My parents would also always tell me to just go to bed earlier, but that doesn’t work when you are a natural night owl. And yes, not having a job would be ideal, but that is not possible for me.

Sleep mask plus noice cancelling headphones helps me a lot. Also listening to BBC shipping forecast on YouTube helps too.

Sleep mask plus noice cancelling headphones helps me a lot. Also listening to BBC shipping forecast on YouTube helps too.
Glad that works for you. What fucks up my sleep is I’m a night owl and daytime stuff is always interrupting my sleep.

FAP 2x before bed and eat something sweet, like milk chocolate or cookie. Don’t eat too much though.

Glad that works for you. What fucks up my sleep is I’m a night owl and daytime stuff is always interrupting my sleep.
Can you put up black out curtains and blinds? The room should be so dark that you can't see your hand in front of your face. You should try Bose ANC headphones. They are not cheap but worth it to block out sounds.

This is a dangerous time for you because no sleep can cause schizophrenia. Somehow you must get sleep.

FAP 2x before bed and eat something sweet, like milk chocolate or cookie. Don’t eat too much though.
Basically what I do now. Still never sleep straight through and struggle to get back to sleep

Basically what I do now. Still never sleep straight through and struggle to get back to sleep
For me it works but try to smoke a joint before bed if you can’t really get to sleep.

My sleep schedule works on days when I'm not working, it doesn't matter if I sleep in to like 1pm because I'm just gonna rot the whole day. But I start work really early some days around 6am and I'll end up going in there with at most an hours sleep.

My sleep schedule works on days when I'm not working, it doesn't matter if I sleep in to like 1pm because I'm just gonna rot the whole day. But I start work really early some days around 6am and I'll end up going in there with at most an hours sleep.
Brutal. That’s why I’m glad the future full time job I’m gonna do has nightshift available.

Brutal. That’s why I’m glad the future full time job I’m gonna do has nightshift available.
Nightshifts would be nice, I feel like I'm just a natural night owl so something like that would suit me much better

Nightshifts would be nice, I feel like I'm just a natural night owl so something like that would suit me much better
Maybe you could get a nightshift job. If you live in a city, there are probably security jobs at night shift

Im going through insomnia as well because of no gf and if I had a gf I wouldnt be dealing with this

I live in a small town so probably not unfortunately
Yeah, that sucks. Maybe they would hire you to stick shelves at a store on nightshift. That’s common in the warehouses around here. Are there any bigger towns close by that might have any nightshift jobs?

its brutal, was just about to get 6 hours of comfy sleep until the neighbors started chimping out
pink wojak | Pink Wojak | Know Your Meme

Im going through insomnia as well because of no gf and if I had a gf I wouldnt be dealing with this
I think the same for me. If I had a gf, I wouldn’t feel the need to be such a night owl and hide from society. Plus, fucking a hot girl and then cuddling up against her would make me so happy I’d just relax and sleep easily

its brutal, was just about to get 6 hours of comfy sleep until the neighbors started chimping out
pink wojak | Pink Wojak | Know Your Meme
That’s brutal. A month ago, the neighbors were having trailer loads of stone delivered to their house while I was trying to sleep. They were shoveling it out of a metal trailer for hours and it kept me awake. Also, these neighbors are a Chad and Stacy who have 3 or 4 kids. These sexhavers are pissing me off man!

Cuddling with a cute gf under a cozy blanket would’ve done the job. That’s the real cure for insomnia and there’s no way around that.

Yeah, that sucks. Maybe they would hire you to stick shelves at a store on nightshift. That’s common in the warehouses around here. Are there any bigger towns close by that might have any nightshift jobs?
There's pretty much nothing else nearby, the job I work at is technically already in a bigger town outside of where I live and its the biggest town anywhere close to me, I actually live in a small village outside of it

Cuddling with a cute gf under a cozy blanket would’ve done the job. That’s the real cure for insomnia and there’s no way around that.
Yes, this is true. The few times a woman touches me when I get bloodwork or medical checkups feel so good. Imagine what it feels like to actually get massaged and cuddled by a woman.

I just started picturing that in my head and its too brutal, I will never have this :feelsrope:

There's pretty much nothing else nearby, the job I work at is technically already in a bigger town outside of where I live and its the biggest town anywhere close to me, I actually live in a small village outside of it
Brutal. I’ve said it before, but being a night owl is a brutal incel trait. Not only are you dealing with inceldom and usually lack of friends irl, but also fighting your natural sleep schedule to fit into society. This is why night owls live around 10 years shorter on average

Imagine what it feels like to actually get massaged and cuddled by a woman.
I hug my pillows at night, trying to imagine how it feels. I still can’t believe it’s a normal thing but literally everything is out of reach when you’re an incel.

I hug my pillows at night, trying to imagine how it feels. I still can’t believe it’s a normal thing but literally everything is out of reach when you’re an incel.
Brutal. I don’t even hug anything. I just try to be numb. Crazy that relationships and all the cuddling, sex, and intimacy is just supposed to come naturally in life and be normal to you. Imagine if normies lived our lives. They’d rope in a week

Brutal. I don’t even hug anything. I just try to be numb. Crazy that relationships and all the cuddling, sex, and intimacy is just supposed to come naturally in life and be normal to you. Imagine if normies lived our lives. They’d rope in a week
Normies have it easy.

It hurts that we will never get to experience this.
Damn right. It’s straight up suifuel. It also hurts that my mother doesn’t comprehend how much being deprived of this stuff messes you up. I also can never mention how bad I feel from lack of sleep to my mother. She just lies and says she had it worse and I’m too much of a wimp. She would have KILLED herself 10 times over if she suffered like I have