Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im so sick of libshits wearing face diapers.

Corvus

Corvus

I have given up
★★★★★
Covid was 6 years ago and there are STILL libshits wearing face diapers in public. The worst is when you have to talk to them and cant understand anything they say. I wish I could pull their mask off and punch them in the face.

If I see a libshit driving with a face diapers hanging in the rear view mirror of their car, I sometimes hit my brakes to scare them.

One time a foid with a face diaper honked at me while I was merging and I hit my brakes in front of her and could hear her tires skidding.

it's not really liberals only, i remember how around a year ago I've seen grandma wearing a muzzle during summer with 30+ °C outside. People got zombified by ZOG media.

Where do you live? The last time I've seen a person wear masks was almost 3 years ago

Where do you live? The last time I've seen a person wear masks was almost 3 years ago
I live in a republican area but had to travel recently to a city full of democrats. Many were wearing face diapers.

chinks often wear them when they're just normally out in public, because chinks are weird

wearing facemasks is soy af tbh

I wish the elites would tell them to wear plastic bags over their faces, they'd probably listen.

Pepper spray is you're fren

Or ether starting fluid is its a pretty one ;;

If I see a libshit driving with a face diapers hanging in the rear view mirror of their car, I sometimes hit my brakes to scare them.

One time a foid with a face diaper honked at me while I was merging and I hit my brakes in front of her and could hear her tires skidding.
Sometimes I see them pulling up their muzzle around me. I like to fake cough around them when they do this.

Sometimes I see them pulling up their muzzle around me. I like to fake cough around them when they do this.
I do this too. I used to pretend to be on the phone and say something like “yea im still testing positive” then fake cough near them.