Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm so sick and tired of being LONELY!!!!

Envyme2013

Envyme2013

Greycel
I'm sick and tired of living through life with no FUCKING girlfriend!!!! I know people that I went to school with getting married and having kids, while I'm slowly rotting away EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!! Everybody on this site deserves to be happy am I right? Do any of you feel like you're going to lose it one day?

Last edited:
Getting head from my gf as I read this

I'm sick and tired of living through life with no FUCKING girlfriend!!!! I know people that I went to school with getting married and having kids, while I'm slowly rotting away EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!! Everybody on this site deserves to be happy am I right? Do any of you feel like you're going to lose it one day?
Ya, but are you involved in groups? Based on your interests

You are never alone when you interact with other incels here

Ya, but are you involved in groups? Based on your interests
Yeah I am. I have a good amount of friends and I stay close with my family. We like going to anime conventions and going to bars and restaurants. That's the main reason I haven't gone ER.