Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IM so scared to make eye contact with females

Tellem-T

Tellem-T

Banned
-
Literally walking past a female is so fuckin scary, I try to avert my gaze to somewhere else, but I feel so awkward trying to do that, I feel so autistic when I walk by them, anybody else scared of Girls and making eye contact with them?

I'm mostly intimidated by Stacys.

Last edited:
just give them the death stare

Lol @ putting females on a pedestal so high that you can't make eye contact tbh

Used to be the same tbh but then I realized they are not better than me

i never make eye contact with anyone much less random females, the thing i hate is when everyone fucking stares at you like you're some abomination when you walk past them (or at least it feels like that)

i never make eye contact with anyone much less random females, the thing i hate is when everyone fucking stares at you like you're some abomination when you walk past them (or at least it feels like that)

people stare at me because im a monster

no I stare right at them and then they report me to the RA. true story
why is your name grey when you have that many posts?

Have
no idea
Lol @ putting females on a pedestal so high that you can't make eye contact tbh

Used to be the same tbh but then I realized they are not better than me

i dont put them so high, who said that, they are intimaditing because they are females and they have pussy, that shit scares me

Have

no idea

i dont put them so high, who said that, they are intimaditing because they are females and they have pussy, that shit scares me
Used up defiled vagina is worth nothing tbqh

i have a problem looking people in the eye in general i have major anxiety issues im really insecure

That's irrational, females are scared of ugly males so there's no reason to fear them. I lock eyes and they look away first so I can at least assert dominance.

I make eye contacts with everyone but no one makes eye contact with me, instead, they stare at my massive gyno titties and it pisses me off.

I'm at the point where I completely avoid eye contact with women.

I used to initiate eye contact and some women would hold it for a second or two, but what the fuck is the point in that.