Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m so romantically and sexually frustrated

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’m so romantically and sexually frustrated from never getting laid or having a relationship it’s not fair what did I do wrong other be born as the wrong race

i'm hated by litterallly all women who ever lived, my mom included

We're forced into life, forced to be alone and sexless and socially stunted, and then forced to wageslave or be homeless :feelsclown:

We're forced into life, forced to be alone and sexless and socially stunted, and then forced to wageslave or be homeless :feelsclown:
yep am 38 years of age and have come to accept that I will die alone. I have wrote a book about my inceldom and give advice on how to survive this stupid world of dominance

i'm hated by litterallly all women who ever lived, my mom included
me too but not my mother thank goodness, I feel for you mate may I follow you?

don't im useless dumb n retarded
your not useless use your lonliness to grow, teach yourself things, learn by yourself, keep yourself occupied, do the housework, meditate, there is always something anybody can do including you.

your not useless use your lonliness to grow, teach yourself things, learn by yourself, keep yourself occupied, do the housework, meditate, there is always something anybody can do including you.
i can't do anything i do meditate but i'm still an incel, rotting slowly is my destiny

I’m so romantically and sexually frustrated from never getting laid or having a relationship it’s not fair what did I do wrong other be born as the wrong race
I feel the same way mate may I follow you?

I'm romantically and sExually fRustrated too

we should rope

i can't do anything i do meditate but i'm still an incel, rotting slowly is my destiny
I share your pain we all do that is why we are here, at least we have each other

we should rope
no I refuse to rope, fuck these normies I will be the biggest pain in there arss for as long as I live. Just by existing. not so long ago a woman was saying that I was a nusance for flicking my beads. bitch got off the bus in the end in a fit of rage.

I can't look at women anymore, my enraged self doesn't allow me to.