Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm so pathetic…

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Lying down nude in bed, tears streaming down my horrid face, letting out quiet sobs while dragging the back end of a knife across my throat… why did I have to turn out this way? :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I'm a waste of matter. I don't deserve to live. I HATE LIVING. I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT LIFE! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

EVERY DAY of my pathetic life, I'm tormented by the female gender. AHHHHH FUCKING EVIL CUNTS!! FUCK!! I don't know what I did to deserve this life. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Why can other people live happily? :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Why can't I be happy? :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Why can't someone just mug and kill me or hit me with their car? :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Why did God have to give me such a deformed skull? :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I hate you, teenage foids. I will hate you until I'm dead and gone.

Post pics.
Lying down nude in bed, tears streaming down my horrid face, letting out quiet sobs while dragging the back end of a knife across my throat…

I hope you WE get to fuck a teen somehow, someday :feelsbadman:

Chill out with the frogs bro

Raw, passionate post. nice

8D4DDCF3 0516 400C 8261 9544CCEBB6C9

David Berkowitz took the neck pill

And that is how my tragic life ends. Who would have thought my life will turn out this way? I didn’t. There was a time when I thought this world was a good and happy place. As a child, my whole world was innocent.

Sorry to hear that bro. :feelsbadman:

Yes, you are pathetic.
We all are, here.

How old are you now?

Did you use that knife on your neck?
IT would be dancing/celebrating on your death since they wanted you dead this whole time. They reported you to fbi and stuff

Lying down nude in bed, tears streaming down my horrid face, letting out quiet sobs while dragging the back end of a knife across my throat…
Damn bro. My heart breaks for you. :cryfeels:

fuck, sorry to hear that frencel

Sucks bro. Technically you're not alone. Your Individual story sounds painful, you wouldn't want to hear mine. It was kinda similar.
Suffering and shit emotions. Sorry bro. I just cope. I got a few good ones, but my life was was just about enduring necessary endless pain, for two decades.

What makes you an incel?

Here's something to cheer you up

It doesn't matter if you cry, what matters is being able to stand up after you do. But then again, standing up just serves as a way to get knocked back down...

And that is how my tragic life ends. Who would have thought my life will turn out this way? I didn’t. There was a time when I thought this world was a good and happy place. As a child, my whole world was innocent.

Honestly I'm just waiting for the day for Sadness to finally commit his School Shooting.

nude in bed? u want bed bugs up ur ass?

Hail the Supreme Gentleman. :f:

Why wait to the end??? Just kill yourself and end your pain

I fele you my brother. dont know when our suffering will be over..