Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm so out of touch with normies

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
A teacher tried talking to me and it was just awful

Was gonna make this a good thread and tell the whole story but cba now cuz short attention span init

Basically the topics were films, music and football. Football I know some stuff on.

It was like my teacher was speaking another fucking language. I just nodded my head and said yes to everything pretty much. Pointless convosation, pointless existence.

And yes I watch films n stuff. Just not shit normie ones, which is why I knew fuck all about what da teacher b sayin.

I don't know anything about those topics tbh

When in doubt speak about covid or donald trump.

Works every time

Gg

Can’t relate with normies at all

I would've been annoyed! and been very uncomfortable....

I don't follow sports at all, although tbh I know covid fucked us over

Don't worry about normies. Just worry about me.

I don't like touching normies!

They are icky and have cooties!

Show me on this doll where the normie touched you...

over for highschoolcels

Seriously. Normies my age talk about marriages, relationships, job and shit. I have non of those. Their taste in music and movies is so surface level and bland its astounding.

I could speak at great lengths about football, but not a great deal else.

I pretty much do everything normies consider to be weird

Normies are so bluepilled to the point I would be driven to insanity with ease.

I can converse with people as long as they are willing to converse

I dont think I can have conversation going if it doesn't concern games or anime

why were you talking to your teacher?

why were you talking to your teacher?
my female english teacher unironically bothered me 24/7 because she thought i could get good grades.Probably wanted to get a raise or something.Even in class she complained that "some" people didn't want to do any work,whilst taking glances at me.I am going to die alone.I have more things to worry about then some random shitty test and compliments on my writing which were most likely another tactic to dupe me.Very hard to get any money off writing.I sometimes do it as entertainment.i am horrible at writing,so the more i write the more regret i cram inside my heart.it's a sad cycle of giving up and starting over again.

I think for us incels speaking with normies is like trying to establish communication with natives on a foreign planet, a fucking nightmare.

im too low iq to have a conversation with anyone

my female english teacher unironically bothered me 24/7 because she thought i could get good grades.Probably wanted to get a raise or something.Even in class she complained that "some" people didn't want to do any work,whilst taking glances at me.I am going to die alone.I have more things to worry about then some random shitty test and compliments on my writing which were most likely another tactic to dupe me.Very hard to get any money off writing.I sometimes do it as entertainment.i am horrible at writing,so the more i write the more regret i cram inside my heart.it's a sad cycle of giving up and starting over again.
:chad::banhammer::banhammer:

Just kidding ofc, I had the same problem with my italian teacher in hs, but it probably was because she thought I was retarded or something

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back