Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im so lonely

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
Being gone from this site hasnt changed anything. We are eternally bound to inceldom.. Everyday I wake up looking forward to nothing and expecting less than nothing. My life hasnt improved at all, not that it was the reason I left anyways. Everything is so fucked and this whole year I was gone I was trying to suppress all of this shit in the back of my mind but it's too hard and really doesn't do anything. I haven't made any friends, I haven't accomplished anything noteworthy. I'm a worthless mesh of genetics. I've disappointed my parents who have no inkling of what my own struggle (they think im gay ffs). Im even more jaded than I was last year and that's without factoring in the blackpill. Life's just so tiring in general.

I don't want to be alone bros.. I wish I could experience innocent love but everything about humans is so primitive and savage. People dont notice this when they are distracted by technology and consumerism but we are still living in dark times... :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I’ve been alone all my life. Only people I talk to in real life is my parents. 30 years of never having one friend. It’s brutal but that’s life for ugly subhumans.

Mods need to make a members only section.
So we can actually talk about personal stuff.

I’ve been alone all my life. Only people I talk to in real life is my parents. 30 years of never having one friend. It’s brutal but that’s life for ugly subhumans.
are u that guy with the youtube channel? the bald truecle guy????????? i like ur vids

Tell them you can't get foids because you're ugly. It's not hard ffs

Bro you're 26
View attachment 363176

Elab
My parents get agitated whenever I suggest I am ugly.. You dont understand, they got pride and to admit im subhuman trash is to admit their genetics is trash,

I know im too old for any "innocent love" but I mean i never got to experience it

And sure we've made great leaps in tech and science but we still dont know a lot and we've only made substantial progress in the last century. Hell we stopped being hunter and gatherers a mere few 1000 years ago, humans are still primitive in the end, a fluke in evolution, we can barely care about each other without incentive or reward.

I can relate, I've been able to come to terms with the reality of foids/love but not having bros to hang with and share hobbies still gets to me

It's over if you started posting in .co.

If an actual incel here thinks leaving this site will help them, they're wrong. I, too, left this forum for months but nothing changed.

steven B is that really you?!