Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im so isolated

T

thallium0000

Veteran
Literally lost all my friends from hs who have literally stuck to each other like clumps of shit till this day. They nevee liked me ig and just used me they were a bunch of social rejects who still are in touch they cut me out. I dont know how to build friendships when neet.

I meet ppl when i play weekly football but im not going to build friendships as we just play football

GrAY get off this forum. You don't belong here.

You had nothing to offer anymore and they already had a reduced image of you since you're ugly, it's over. But you mog me to death for playing any sport and being at the very least proficient at it. :society:

Not sure if this nigga even incel.

Literally lost all my friends from hs who have literally stuck to each other like clumps of shit till this day. They nevee liked me ig and just used me they were a bunch of social rejects who still are in touch they cut me out. I dont know how to build friendships when neet.

I meet ppl when i play weekly football but im not going to build friendships as we just play football
9e30e660b397baef4de306232410688d t