Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm so incel I can't even imagine what if feels like to be intimate with a woman

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
I'm detached from females. They want nothing to do with me. It's impossible to imagine myself in a romantic situation. My brain cannot conceptualize
the acts of touching a girl, kissing her, fondling her body, inserting my virgin veiny dick in her precious vagina. It's as if my mind knows it's over and that
I'm convicted to be incel.

I can't even imagine being on a date with a woman. I don't know how it works or what I should say.

I'd like to know what a hug feels like.
But I know that will never happen, and should by some weird accident some drunk slut mistake me for someone else and try to hug me, I'd probably be too terrified to let it happen the moment I notice it and run away.

Attachments

• 1507725619677.png
    1507725619677.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 75
fagotonabike said:
I can't even imagine being on a date with a woman. I don't know how it works or what I should say.

Me too

I can't even imagine women having feelings and thoughts of their own at this point. They're so alien to me. Certainly not apart of the human race.

fagotonabike said:

Same. It all feels so alien to me. Experiences that are NORMAL for the majority of men are alien to me.

I haven't even spoken to an age-appropriate female for ~6 years who wasn't my sister.

Wearacombl said:
I'd like to know what a hug feels like.
But I know that will never happen, and should by some weird accident some drunk slut mistake me for someone else and try to hug me, I'd probably be too terrified to let it happen the moment I notice it and run away.

They never mistake you man. Only Normies can be mistaken because they are all copies of each other.

existentialhack said:
I haven't even spoken to an age-appropriate female for ~6 years who wasn't my sister.

What does you sister look like? Have you seen her nude?

incelman said:
They never mistake you man. Only Normies can be mistaken because they are all copies of each other.

What does you sister look like? Have you seen her nude?

She's a disgusting uber-landwhale with an even more disgusting personality. Of course, she's had a few boyfriends and has a bastard child.

existentialhack said:
She's a disgusting uber-landwhale with an even more disgusting personality. Of course, she's had a few boyfriends and has a bastard child.

How uber?

existentialhack said:
Probably 18-19 stone.

She looks better nude though? Does she have big aerolas?

an Emergency Alert System runs in my mind everytime an attractive FHO gets closer than 1 meter to me

Haircuts and dental appointments, dude.

nausea said:
an Emergency Alert System runs in my mind everytime an attractive FHO gets closer than 1 meter to me

I fill up when that happens to me because I know I'm nothing to her

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back