Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im so high inhib I can't even call a therapist to schedule an appointment

Man, so many high-inhib cels here

You need to become low inhibition to truly know if you're an incel imo

High inhib is one of the biggest death sentences

Popbob said:
High inhib is one of the biggest death sentences
no it isn't because you can change it you fakecel!

TheVman said:

high inhib is not something you can just turn on an off like a switch its not that easy and there is no real way to gradually become lower inhib over time

I hate talking on the phone more than in person. It's awkward af.

Popbob said:
TheVman said:
high inhib is not something you can just turn on an off like a switch its not that easy and there is no real way to gradually become lower inhib over time
Yes there is. fuck off fakecel

Guinness world-record inhibitioncel checking in.

I swear to god I'd rather be actually repulsively ugly than have this level of inhibition. It completely ruins everything in your life, since life is so based around social experiences and other people. I can't even play multiplayer games sometimes. I'm too worried that the other people are thinking "lol look at this fucking faggot what a fucking piece of shit. LOOK HOW SHIT HE IS LOLOL i bet he's a virgin little cuck too"

There's no fix for it either, unless you just literally FORCE yourself to be in uncomfortable...aka social situations. Even then, it'll take a long time to even get to a medium level of inhibition that way. You'd still be light years behind 95% of others.