Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm so handsome. Thats why I can't get a job.

• Thread starter Bangkok or bust
  • Start date
Ugly men are more suited by society to be worker bees. Chad can't get a job because he's supposed to be the one living off of the worker bees.

In my own way yes. Feel too handsome for ugly femorloids, and overall deserving cute becky+ no less, but not having that gives demotivation to work

The same study found that women aren't affected by the same problem.

i lold

Whoever made that article deserves a good punch to the face.

In my own way yes. Feel too handsome for ugly femorloids, and overall deserving cute becky+ no less, but not having that gives demotivation to work
Have you ever had a job before

Just improve your network bro!

Oh shit that's how it is then,I'm so utterly Chad that I even trascended human society.No job is worthy of my attention,take that Gigachad.

"Benedict Cumberbatch would definitely not have enjoyed the long and storied career that he has."

He's an actor...

Chris pine and Hemsworth beg to differ

Lmao bluepilled retarded shit so ugly guys feel like life is fair. The truth is most of the people who hire are female so i doubt they wouldn't hire chads

What a fucking bullshit, being attractive or a women is literally life on easy mode. You can't really fuck it up.

what I find is, purely anecdotal of course, that the earlier and easier you got sex, INDEPENDENT OF IQ, the less likely you are to work a strenous job and be constantly employed and moving up the ladder

Just improve your network bro!

But networking = having decent good looks, sweetie. Just don't don't ugly inkwells that, teehee.

Start knitting shit and sell on craig's list or Let Go.

What the fuck, bet you any money the faggot who made that article is soyboy gay tranny
What the fuck, bet you any money the faggot who made that article is soyboy gay tranny

Perhaps I am too handsome for foids its why they reject me.... :waitwhat:

"Benedict Cumberbatch would definitely not have enjoyed the long and storied career that he has."

He's an actor...
Hollywood would never cast a truly ugly man in a leading role. He's not conventionally goodlooking (like Hemsworth), but he has a unique look that plays into his favor for getting roles. And let's be real, IQ and personality actually matter for acting alongside looks. There are tons of super attractive actors who've never made it.