Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i'm so glad that i've found the blackpill before starting high school

hateful insul

hateful insul

Self-banned
-
i think i got very lucky that i found the blackpill as soon as i hit puberty as everyone knows i'm 13

though 8th grade is absolutely brutal , seeing same girls from 2 years ago who were playing with barbie dolls with big asses and tits now is kind of weird and seeing their behavior shift from being daddy's girl to being daddy's cumslut is horrendous .

thankfully i have a whole grade ahead for me now which is 9th grade , i need to maximize my body's growth (height , penis size) so when i go to high school i'll join the football team and sex stacey cheerleaders .
wish me luck brocels

black pill found me

Mew, chew Falim gum, chin tuck, avoid seed oils, work out regularly. All of these give you infinitely better results the younger you start doing them.

homosexuality found you too ?
42297.jpg

Fuck, somebody get this kid off this board.

Mods!

Also kid, read this before you get banned.

seeing their behavior shift from being daddy's girl to being daddy's cumslut
absolutely brutal bro, if we weren't in a post-industrial society they wouldn't become cumsluts. but it's good that you've discovered it now especially before puberty cause now you need to absolutely max out. just browse looksmax, go gym when youre like 14 or freshman year, join football/basketball, dont be fat, have a good diet, become low inhib. also if you work on your social intelligence/manipulation and unironically your personality you could be legit unstoppable

Fuck, somebody get this kid off this board.

Mods!

Also kid, read this before you get banned.
ty brocel , when i'm billionaire at 21 , i will find you and i will give you the top notch lady boys Thailand could ever produce

Aren't you worried you can get banned for this?

Workout, mew, chew gum designed to enhance your jawline, eat as few foods in soy, seed oils, and all that other shit as much as possible. Do whatever you can to social circlemaxx, statusmaxx, and moneymaxx. All of this will help you out in HS and the long-run as well.

Also, get off this website. I have brocels on here & that left who are/were in HS, but they were more towards the end of it whereas you have not even started HS yet.

Hope your HS experience will be better than mine was:cryfeels:.