Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm so fucking ugly

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
When I walk past foids downtown, they avoid me and ignore me, some of them give me scared looks.
They are tons of pretty foids in my town and it depresses me bad.
I know that they would never, ever want to date me in a million years.
They would never feel attraction to me, and the only time they would want me is out of a dare.
Seriously, life as a man if pointless unless you have a woman who loves you.
And fuck all those redpill retards who'll tell me, "Oh, just focus on your hobbies and your career, bro!".
Fuck that shit.

I don't have a career and I've mostly lost interest in my hobbies.
All I just want is a woman to love me, to care for me, to value me and to feel wanted and appreciated by her.
That's all I fucking want, and it would cost nothing, except for some kindness.
But foids don't like me, they think i'm ugly, they'd much rather chase chads and prettyboys.

And whats worse is, I have no one IRL to talk to about this.
They'll either be uninterested in my loneliness and lack of female attention or affection.
Or they'll tell me bluepill cope advice like "beauty being in the eye of the beholder.", just like this balding christcuck I know today.

I wish I could afford plastic surgery so i can look handsome, but I don't have the cash.
The only attention and affection i'll ever get from women would have to be paid for with money.
Women, instintively, natrally, instrinically HATE me, think that I'm UGLY and want absolutely NOTHING to do with me.

They want me to die, and rot and burn in hell while they'll celebrate my death.
They'll go to my grave, dance on it while filming it for tiktok.
They'll piss and shit on my grave, vandalize my gravestone and dig up my coffin.
They'll open it up and desecrate my corpse before setting ablaze and dancing around the fire, watching the flames flicker and roasting marshmallows.

My mother should have aborted or miscarried me tbh.
If I could time travel, I would kill both my parents before I was born.

Last edited:
good genes survive , bad genes die

I'll go to my grave, dance on it while filming it for tiktok.
They'll piss and shit on my grave, vandalize my gravestone and dig up my coffin.
They'll open it up and desecrate my corpse before setting ablaze and dancing around the fire, watching the flames flicker and roasting marshmallows.
Cope. They don't even acknowledge your existence, they wouldnt care enough to do all of that

cant relate, im blue eyed blonde 6'4 chad with perfect jaw

Relatable, that's the ogre life

Brutal I hate living this awful existence :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

, life as a man if pointless unless you have a woman who loves you.
Foids are not capable of "love".

Love is a drug produced in the male brain that causes him to endure all suffering in pursuit of breeding and protecting his offspring.

foids brains are different and lack all anatomic, behavioral and biochemical markers associated with "love". Foids feel lust for Chad, and feel mischievous joy while scheming to exploit and cuck beta males.

Foid's incapacity for love is notorious and has been mentioned since antiquity.

There has never been a civilization built and run mostly by foid labour for the comfort, leisure and protection of the men they "love", and likewise there has never been a major war, or even a battle between foids defending their beloved husbands and sons. This is because there is no such thing as a "loving foid". It's all an act to deceive and exploit men.

Last edited:
Your lower third didn't look that bad

It never began for us