Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Im so fucking ugly holy fucking shit

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Its over. Its fucking over. my ugly ogrelike nose bridge, my crooked nose, my lifeless eyes, my dark circles, my shit colored skin, my crooked teeth, my face.
not to mention im skinnyfat with very bulky and fat legs, and thin torso.
holy fucking shit I just took a look in the mirror and I was about to throw up. jesus fucking christ. what a repulsive, ugly, creature I saw in that mirror, a fucking ogre, the shit you see in Dark fantasy hentai, only they are huge and basically have sex unlike me.
Its fucking over. tired looksmaxxing, doesnt work. I give up. kill me please. :feelsrope:

But you have a great personality so why does it matter???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

(But fr I'm sorry brocel. That's fucked)

thanks for the reminder it's over :feelsrope:
i hate women

Are you a sand kike?

I bet you still mog me. My nose is big, Ihave a huge forehead, I have bad eyesight, I'm retarded, I have a big butt for my body (looks kinda feminine:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:), I have autistic body language etc.

I don't want my photo online, the best you could do is trust me when I say that Im ugly as fuck
Many people say it, and then I see that its not as bad as they claim. You send it via email, or share a google drive link, and delete it afterwards. That way it wont be stored/associated with this platform. You probably saw mine already aswell.

You probably mog me, never saw anyone uglier than me in .is

Many people say it, and then I see that its not as bad as they claim. You send it via email, or share a google drive link, and delete it afterwards. That way it wont be stored/associated with this platform. You probably saw mine already aswell.
sorry bro, im too afraid to get doxxed.
youre more than welcome to call me fakecel/volcel

Well. I'm ugly too and also balding. I think it's my destiny. I can do nothing about that other than killing myself.

Its over. Its fucking over. my ugly ogrelike nose bridge, my crooked nose, my lifeless eyes, my dark circles, my shit colored skin, my crooked teeth, my face.
holy fucking shit I just took a look in the mirror and I was about to throw up. jesus fucking christ. what a repulsive, ugly, creature I saw in that mirror, a fucking ogre, the shit you see in Dark fantasy hentai, only they are huge and basically have sex unlike me.
Its fucking over. tired looksmaxxing, doesnt work. I give up. kill me please. :feelsrope:
Compared to all men 15+ worldwide, how do you fare? Are you uglier than 90%? I would say I’m uglier than 70% worldwide, but I’m also in Sweden. Compared to Swedes I’m uglier than like 90%

Compared to all men 15+ worldwide, how do you fare? Are you uglier than 90%? I would say I’m uglier than 70% worldwide, but I’m also in Sweden. Compared to Swedes I’m uglier than like 90%
Ive been rated 3/10 by peers.
Im 25 and been rejected dozens of times

Brutal, I’ve been rated 2.5/10. I’m 28 and KHHV.

What kind of peers? Those ratings are subjective if people who do them are aquintances.

my coworker married a single mom when he was 26. it's not too late inkler!
yassss this is what incels dream about!!! perfect! wonderful ascension story! tank you so much!!!11!11

yassss this is what incels dream about!!! perfect! wonderful ascension story! tank you so much!!!11!11
don't want single moms? just go wink at some young women with no baggage, bro, what's the big deal

Pm me your pic then coward
so you are an arab or jew? do you have a big semetic nose like this fella?

You can atleast change skinny fat and get leaner. Everyone can and should get leaner tbh. I'm about 15% bodyfat and even then I feel like I can get much leaner, much much leaner. I have body image issues and dysmorphia. For most people I'm lean but to me, I'm fat.

You can atleast change skinny fat and get leaner. Everyone can and should get leaner tbh. I'm about 15% bodyfat and even then I feel like I can get much leaner, much much leaner. I have body image issues and dysmorphia. For most people I'm lean but to me, I'm fat.
Jfl having self awareness in this shithole

But you have a great personality so why does it matter???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

(But fr I'm sorry brocel. That's fucked)

at least you dont twitch like i do

I feel your pain, fellow ogrecel. Never had a chance, plus autism makes it impossible for people to understand me 99% of the time. Doom since womb.

There's no ejection seat for being born with a grotesque body. We're each strapped into a death trap, with only a self-destruct button tempting us to press it.

I used to cope thinking I was incel because of my height but really no my face is just as bad.

if you were simply born with a more attractive face, you would have never even heard of what an Incel is