Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel im so fucking ugly even my dog avoids me

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
my family has had a dog for about 6 years now and I've noticed that despite so much time passing, the dog treats me like i'm a stranger. i try interacting with her as much as i can by taking her on walks and feeding her treats but she still doesn't care. if i walk up to her she gets up and moves away. whenever i try petting her she flinches. i haven't abused her in any way except calling her a fatass a few times (she used to be chubby). what sealed the deal for me was when me and my dad were arguing and the little mutt pooch fucker started barking and growling at ME. that's when i realized that not even fucking animals like me.

stupid question but can dogs sense ugliness and autism? i mean surely there's some study on it, right? i know it's just a stupid ass dog but it hurts a lot knowing that even literal animals despise you. and she's not gonna be around much longer because she has a huge bump on her right leg (she still acts normal but i'm 99% sure it'll kill her eventually)

deep down i do genuinely love the little bastard :fuk:

Last edited:
Same, I don’t have a dog anymore but when I did it used to attack me and run away from home constantly to troll me

Even babies look at attractive faces longer than uglier faces. Maybe dogs can recognise attractive features too

my family has had a dog for about 6 years now and I've noticed that despite so much time passing, the dog treats me like i'm a stranger. i try interacting with her as much as i can by taking her on walks and feeding her treats but she still doesn't care. if i walk up to her she gets up and moves away. whenever i try petting her she flinches. i haven't abused her in any way except calling her a fatass a few times (she used to be chubby). what sealed the deal for me was when me and my dad were arguing and the little mutt pooch fucker started barking and growling at ME. that's when i realized that not even fucking animals like me.

stupid question but can dogs sense ugliness and autism? i mean surely there's some study on it, right? i know it's just a stupid ass dog but it hurts a lot knowing that even literal animals despise you. and she's not gonna be around much longer because she has a huge bump on her right leg (she still acts normal but i'm 99% sure it'll kill her eventually)

deep down i do genuinely love the little bastard :fuk:
Beat that bitch to death then eat her corpse for dinner :feelsdevil: (in minecraft)

Dog behavior to humans is absolutely brutal, I had a chang friend, and dogs run up to him to sniff him and shit and they were super friendly.

If even dog dodge you it’s truly over :feelsrope:

My best dog gives me more space than my huggy dog.

when me and my dad were arguing and the little mutt pooch fucker started barking and growling at ME. that's when i realized that not even fucking animals like me.
Because she perceives your dad as the leader and you as the one with the lowest status in the family. For some reason, the dog thinks she's superior to you.

I have simillar thing with cats. They don't like me, and if I'm close, they ethier run away or show they teeth and raise they back. And that's beside if the cat seen me before when was interacting with his owener. Cats smell my losery

I have simillar thing with cats. They don't like me, and if I'm close, they ethier run away or show they teeth and raise they back. And that's beside if the cat seen me before when was interacting with his owener. Cats smell my losery
I dislike cats