Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm so fucking tired off cucks and whores

Kanakops

Kanakops

Officer
★★★
For people who don't know i'm from a french forum (18-25) and it's not even fun now, it's like Inceltears but mixed with braincels, and normies/chad/cuck/incel/aw (foids) are in the same forum (Before it was a pretty nice forum but foids and cucks and kids ruins it). Today I have tried to reason with this type of people with clearly negative q.i.i. I have try to expose the problem we are experiencing and his last ones basically say that bullshit in return, they try to dodge all the arguments I give.

I remember you it's translated, I have go on deepl, translate french to english and inspect element for make the screen in english, it's not the best english and somes sentences are probably not understandable, if you want the real link : http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-...ndre-des-celestins-se-plaindre-des-femmes.htm (it's starting at page 41)

Here are the screenshots (translated) of my conversations with a foid (don't have pick the other because it's pretty long to do)
black line : My conversation (in the left)
green line: her conversation with other people
celestial = incel
khey kheyette = brother "sister"
Sans titre

Last edited:
Salut les clefs.

When the foid said she friend died of diabetes I fucking raged and then you blew her the fuck out on that shit it was nice. You are welcome here on incels.is bro. I like the term celestial.

When the foid said she friend died of diabetes I fucking raged and then you blew her the fuck out on that shit it was nice. You are welcome here on incels.is bro. I like the term celestial.

it's probably a lie anyway, she said this like a proof of "diabete is worst than be an incel" she don't even answer any of my arguments and she just post bullshits who have non sense in the topic

edit : also celestial -> célestin in french, it's more the name of shy guy who are weak but in this forum célestin can also be incel

Last edited: