Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m so fucking tired of being short

Frenchnibba

Frenchnibba

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité
★★★
I did some exercises and ate the right stuff and in consequence grew a little bit and finally thought I was going to grow but it all stopped 2 months ago. 0 progress from this point on. Today, I measured myself and I got so angry I punched my wall where I mesure myself and now my knuckles are oozing blood and the worst part is that I’m not feeling any pain for some reason. At this rate I’m going to become one of those people who slit theirs wrists in order to feel something, never thought that would be me.:feelsree:

At this rate I’m going to become one of those people who slit theirs wrists in order to feel something, never thought that would be me.
Masturbate to feel something jfl, don't be a little faggot and cut yourself.

How tall are you ?

Masturbate to feel something jfl, don't be a little faggot and cut yourself.

How tall are you ?
I already do that and I’m in <10% accord to a calculator but definitely in the <5% for the zoomer generation. Height itself is irrelevant, what matters is my placement on the spectrum. in my case, <95% of men mog me so its truly over for me.

I already do that and I’m in <10% accord to a calculator but definitely in the <5% for the zoomer generation. Height itself is irrelevant, what matters is my placement on the spectrum. in my case, <95% of men mog me so its truly over for me.
Just tell me how short you are.

I'll tell you mine, I'm 168,5cm.
Wow, I actually hover in the 168-169 range too the morning and I fall to 165 the night. How the hell do you cope with this, litteraly any guy who wanted to beat me up probably could.

How the hell do you cope with this, litteraly any guy who wanted to beat me up probably could.
I've gotten used to it, I've always been one of the shortest at school.

I've gotten used to it, I've always been one of the shortest at school.
Bruh if your still probably going to grow if your young enough, I’m pretty much doomed.

Wow, I actually hover in the 168-169 range too the morning and I fall to 165 the night. How the hell do you cope with this, litteraly any guy who wanted to beat me up probably could.

I'm 164 cm....

Just grow taller, I mean how hard can it be? :feelsYall:

Im tired of being shot too!

Im sorry short brocels :cryfeels: nobody fucking takes a short male serioulisy in 2020 D:

just get leg lengthening surgery bro

I did some exercises and ate the right stuff and in consequence grew a little bit and finally thought I was going to grow but it all stopped 2 months ago. 0 progress from this point on. Today, I measured myself and I got so angry I punched my wall where I mesure myself and now my knuckles are oozing blood and the worst part is that I’m not feeling any pain for some reason. At this rate I’m going to become one of those people who slit theirs wrists in order to feel something, never thought that would be me.:feelsree:
I measure myself multiple times a day

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back