Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel im so fucking SICK of these foids that use SEX to success in their field FFFFSSSS

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
so i was bored and watched some clips of recent wwe shows.
the wrestling field is an AMAZING example to thing that foids are bad at but still get jobs there cuz "equality", and the only way they know to achieve success in it is by using their TITS CUNT AND ASS.

JUST LOOK AT THIS SHIT FUCKING LMAO! thats how everyone sell today! by using sex! SO FUCKING STUPID
wrestling is about super fit super muscular people preforming a scripted show of a fight, but the foid "wrestleres"? they just show their tits and thats it. fucking whores
fuck this shit

Last edited:
I blame cucks that pay for this shit.

Their gender is literally only thing they have and they use it everywhere

Must be so damn easy for girls to just sell their body like that meanwhile men have to do actual work and build a skill in something to be able to earn money but these foids just remove some clothes from a body they were born in god life on tutorial mode must be nice.

Is that fakeups? I don't even know fakeups being used by foids even in wrestling competition. The market is literally guys who jerk off to a semi naked girls.

Also, volcel if you wouldn't.

Is that fakeups? I don't even know fakeups being used by foids even in wrestling competition. The market is literally guys who jerk off to a semi naked girls.

LOL. ofcourse its fakeup.. all they need to do is look like sexy whores, all of them use tons of fakeups every show.
and ofcourse i would... thats not the point here

wrestling is 4 fat mexicans and professi0nal c0cksuckers

so i was bored and watched some clips of recent wwe shows.
the wrestling field is an AMAZING example to thing that foids are bad at but still get jobs there cuz "equality", and the only way they know to achieve success in it is by using their TITS CUNT AND ASS.

JUST LOOK AT THIS SHIT FUCKING LMAO! thats how everyone sell today! by using sex! SO FUCKING STUPID
wrestling is about super fit super muscular people preforming a scripted show of a fight, but the foid "wrestleres"? they just show their tits and thats it. fucking whores
fuck this shit

That's exactly why i always skip "WIMIN wrestling" matches. Also NJPW is much better than WWE nowadays, there are so many good wrestlers left in WWE, while vast majority of them are underused or used in piss poor boring and predictable matches.

JFL at numales that watch wrestling. I stopped watching it when I was a kid and found out it was fake tbh.

Must be so damn easy for girls to just sell their body like that meanwhile men have to do actual work and build a skill in something to be able to earn money but these foids just remove some clothes from a body they were born in god life on tutorial mode must be nice.

But muh patriarchy! Muh wage gap! MUH OPPRESSION! *blows fuse*

Their gender is literally only thing they have and they use it everywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back